Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Never, according to the witnesses.
This is where fake witnesses come crawling out of the woodwork to try to further destroy the trafficking victims of the democrats.They use trafficked women specifically for this. It's how Epstein blackmailed ppl.
I have no doubt Epstein met or interacted with Trump and many others. The list or any other record is going to be who accepted Epstein’s invitations to visit his island. If any of the people on the list chose to visit without regards to what was going on then at a minimum, they used extremely bad judgement. That said, I can’t imagine that many people who visited did not partake in the services offered.

You're all criminal. Criminality is a personality trait. It hinges upon malice, covetousness, dishonesty, greed and depravity.
It still sounds like you are describing Donald Trump, the accused.

Weird how the perverts aren't reporting much on this...

1000003788.jpg

1000003789.jpg

Thats a lie by omission

The sex trafficking took place on the island where trump never visited
Thats bullshit

The documents being unsealed are part of a 2015 lawsuit filed against Maxwell by one of Epstein’s victims, Virginia Giuffre. She is one of the dozens of women who sued Epstein saying he had abused them at his homes in Florida, New York, the U.S. Virgin Islands and New Mexico.

Giuffre said the summer she turned 17, she was lured away from a job as a spa attendant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club to become a “masseuse” for Epstein — a job that involved performing sexual acts.

Giuffre also claimed she was pressured into having sex with men in Epstein’s social orbit, including Britain’s Prince Andrew, the former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell and the billionaire Glenn Dubin, among others.

Clearly sex trafficking was happening at many locations, including New York and Florida.

Unbelievable....
It unbelievable because there is no evidence for it.

I suspect there are reservations in the deepest depths of hell for those who would knowingly spread malicious gossip, false witness, intentional politics of personal destruction because it is one of the most vicious and cruel of crimes.

Forum List

Back