Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

No, the only people gaslighting are Republicans. Biden is just fine. Trump ran from debating Biden in 2020,, he's running from primary debates now. I mean if his policies are so great take the stage and run up the score. He will complain about debate moderrators thiis fall and you'll support him trying too avoid debating Biden. Becausse Biden will kill Trump in a debate.
Hahaha haha but you would pretend he won regardless.

Biden hid. That's a fact
No he didn't. He had 3 scheduled debates with trump and trump chickened out of one. Biden ran a COVIID responsible campaign while people died because Trump did not.. Ask Herman Cain and don't try this lie again.

No he didn't. He had 3 scheduled debates with trump and trump chickened out of one. Biden ran a COVIID responsible campaign while people died because Trump did not.. Ask Herman Cain and don't try this lie again.

That's a lie. I know it and you should,

Stop talking out of your ass, you don't know if it did or didn't involve Trump.
I know you dont have any evidence to prove it did

Its also pretty obvious that epstein was murdered in a jail under full control of democrats

The entire free world
The free world recognized that Jim Jordan watched boys get molested by another coach while he was at Ohio St. Jordan is a groomer. And then you have Liindsey Flaming Graham..

Last edited:
The free world recognized that Jim Jordan watched boys get molested by another coach while he was att Ohiio St. Jordan is a groomer. And then you have Liindsey Flaming Graham..

The fact remains.... democrats groom children, sexual, education and societal

It's a fact

We're onto you

I know you dont have any evidence to prove it did
Dummy, the whole point of conversation was that just because Trump is not in the lists of people who flew to the island does not mean he didn't participate in the sex traffiking that was happening in Florida and NY.

There was a woman who accused him of raping her with Epstein while she was underage and that remains a possibility, even if not proof.

That's a lie. I know it and you should,
Nope,, every word is true. And Herman Caine caught COVID after attending a trump mask free no socially distanced except for Trump campaign rally in Tulsa.

Last edited:
The fact remains.... democrats groom children, sexual, education and societal

It's a fact

We're onto you
Thee fact remains...The free world recognized that Jim Jordan watched boys get molested by another coach while he was at Ohiio St. Jordan is a groomer. And then you have Liindsey Flaming Graham..

Thee fact remains...The free world recognized that Jim Jordan watched boys get molested by another coach while he was at Ohiio St. Jordan is a groomer. And then you have Liindsey Flaming Graham..

You got one, supposedly, now address children belong to society, mutilation of them, aborting them, grooming them sexual and education.

You can't so stop.

You're in over your head

Yes, Qanon is for paranoid, manipulated, conspiracy-starved nutbirds.

My response was that you (characteristically) misrepresented my opinion and fabricated your own. Since you haven't tried to deny that, it's clear that you know it.

If you rubes limited your bitching at me to things I actually said, the volume of your bitching would decrease by approximately eighty to ninety percent.

Q….BOO!

Forum List

Back