Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

We didn't even try to lock her up... you dysfunctional dems are trying to lock up Trump... see the difference tard?...
1. I didn't say you tried to lock her up. I stated you Repubs chanted lock her up, based on accusations.

2. You guys (whatever "we" is) didn't try to lock her up? You're kidding right?

3. False equivalence. Trump is going though legal processes with actual indictments and will be convicted if found guilty by a jury of his peers. That is not the same as chanting "lock her up" based on accusations.

1. I didn't say you tried to lock her up. I stated you Repubs chanted lock her up, based on accusations.

2. You guys (whatever "we" is) didn't try to lock her up? You're kidding right?

3. False equivalence. Trump is going though legal processes with actual indictments and will be convicted if found guilty by a jury of his peers. That is not the same as chanting "lock her up" based on accusations.
But you compared that to what Biden IS doing to Trump... its not just a campaign gimmick like lock her up was...

Trump wasn't there, Trump ended anything to do with Epstein after the pedo went after young girls.

It's patently obvious Trump isn't involved.

Where and when did he visit Epstein at Epstein’s home?
Never, according to the witnesses.
This is where fake witnesses come crawling out of the woodwork to try to further destroy the trafficking victims of the democrats.They use trafficked women specifically for this. It's how Epstein blackmailed ppl.

No, you were assigning your criminality and dishonesty to someone you view as a threat to your lifestyle. Which tells me you are probably ticked into trafficking somehow.
Tell me about my criminality. Good luck, digging up any.

Kind of like how you weren't supposed to notice Trump being accused under oath, by the victim, of raping a minor.
People get accused of a lot of things, even under oath. How'd that turn out, anyway? The last I knew, raping a minor is a very serious crime. You'd think we'd have heard if he was convicted of something like that.

Trump is a massive pedophile. This is well known.
Prove it. And even if you can, you will still fall under selective outrage when it comes to pedophilia because it is your side defending pedophiles having their books in taxpayer-funded schools and libraries.

Forum List

Back