Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

You people are so misinformed it is just down right scary.

The search started at 10 in the morning, not the middle of the night. Trump knew about it the whole time it was going on and told nobody till a blogger from Florida broke the news and then Trump made a big deal about it.
Our information is basically good. The FBI did a rogue President a political humiliating last ditch effort for which they need to be reprimanded for. They destroyed the fourth Amendment by engaging in an illegal, criminally planned search and seizure of one president's sacred property for a very, very jealous successor who cheated his way into wealth beyond imagination at the expense of the American taxpayer's part in funding Foreign Aid packages for 47 years while Biden gleaned an illegal fortune that is disgusting, hateful, selfish, and UNCONSTITUTIONAL picking of taxpayers to make his damn pockets fat. And he bragged about his unlawful use of the Vice Presidency to extort and launder money out of a country about to receive a 3.5 billion payment from the United States of America. Instead of helping out the American people, Biden took away from the American people with the thought that nobody would believe that a man who was Senator for years and a Vice President for 8 years would be so monumentally dishonest in his raiding of the Treasury by the laundering his thefts through the Foreign Aid system each and every time the Congress passed what looked like a benign gift to a country in need, when it was just a front for Democrat Point Man Joe Biden to fatten empty Democrat candidate purses so they could be controlled by Democrat whips for the duration of their tenure.

I learned it from a video whose guest speaker was braggadocious Joe Biden. If "you people" who figured out why unpopular Democrats were elected only to have their votes milked by Deep Stater Democrats, either you're in the Deep state up to your ears or you're the naive one who is uninformed if he thinks the chickens won't come home to roost on ya. Your leaders are likely already owners of foreign country getaways and numbered accounts to get outta dodge when we catch them. The Democrats correctly knew Joe Biden didn't have a chance in hell of winning the election that would save all of their purses, so hatefully taken from American taxpayers they'd better have a plan B in order to save their sorry heineys if the truth should ever come out in spite of their loyalty pledges of omeurta not to rat out the largest crime con organization and the richest due to 300,000,000 taxed Americans to pay for their criminal lawyers if apprehended. The Democrats are Omeurta, they are aggressive theives and liars, and they cheat at the polls. They are whittling away at freedom of speech, they are whittling away at the Constitution that disallows greed on the part of the people they put in office who took oaths of obedience to the Constitution with the whip of the Democrat Party erasing the Constitution and putting their party on the line of who to obey, and it isn't their individual consciences, either. It's the biggest hatemongering organization as well as criminal theft of the Treasury of the United States of America, and it's not going to be an endless fiesta for Democrats any more.

They've known about them and rickety Dimona for years. The Saudis don't care about Israel.
I doubt very much your ad hoc, baseless claim that Saudi Arabia knows all of Israel's nuclear secrets. And I definitely reject your silly claim that they don't care about Israel.

Otherwise, great post!

Last edited:
All presidents turn their documents over to the National Archives.. it's the law. Are you stupid?

No, it's not. Quit making shit up. The PRA shows that the president has a right to his classified documents and he can give back what he wants to eventually giving back everything. As it was, Trump had spent 18 months working with the NA to give back tons of documents and then suddenly gets raided. If he declassified the docs he can keep them.

Fuck the FBI.

I doubt very much your ad hoc, baseless claim that Saudi Arabia knows all of Israel's nuclear secrets. And I definitely reject your silly lie that they don't care about Israel.

Otherwise, great post!

They really don't care about Israel or their nukes.. This isn't new. Been pretty much the same for 40 years.

No, it's not. Quit making shit up. The PRA shows that the president has a right to his classified documents and he can give back what he wants to. As it was, Trump had spent 18 months working with the NA to give back tons of documents and then suddenly gets raided. If he declassified the docs he can keep them.

Fuck the FBI.

Nope. All the documents whether classified or not belong to the National Archives.

Our information is basically good. The FBI did a rogue President a political humiliating last ditch effort for which they need to be reprimanded for. They destroyed the fourth Amendment by engaging in an illegal, criminally planned search and seizure of one president's sacred property for a very, very jealous successor who cheated his way into wealth beyond imagination at the expense of the American taxpayer's part in funding Foreign Aid packages for 47 years while Biden gleaned an illegal fortune that is disgusting, hateful, selfish, and UNCONSTITUTIONAL picking of taxpayers to make his damn pockets fat. And he bragged about his unlawful use of the Vice Presidency to extort and launder money out of a country about to receive a 3.5 billion payment from the United States of America. Instead of helping out the American people, Biden took away from the American people with the thought that nobody would believe that a man who was Senator for years and a Vice President for 8 years would be so monumentally dishonest in his raiding of the Treasury by the laundering his thefts through the Foreign Aid system each and every time the Congress passed what looked like a benign gift to a country in need, when it was just a front for Democrat Point Man Joe Biden to fatten empty Democrat candidate purses so they could be controlled by Democrat whips for the duration of their tenure.

I learned it from a video whose guest speaker was braggadocious Joe Biden. If "you people" who figured out why unpopular Democrats were elected only to have their votes milked by Deep Stater Democrats, either you're in the Deep state up to your ears or you're the naive one who is uninformed if he thinks the chickens won't come home to roost on ya. Your leaders are likely already owners of foreign country getaways and numbered accounts to get outta dodge when we catch them. The Democrats correctly knew Joe Biden didn't have a chance in hell of winning the election that would save all of their purses, so hatefully taken from American taxpayers they'd better have a plan B in order to save their sorry heineys if the truth should ever come out in spite of their loyalty pledges of omeurta not to rat out the largest crime con organization and the richest due to 300,000,000 taxed Americans to pay for their criminal lawyers if apprehended. The Democrats are Omeurta, they are aggressive theives and liars, and they cheat at the polls. They are whittling away at freedom of speech, they are whittling away at the Constitution that disallows greed on the part of the people they put in office who took oaths of obedience to the Constitution with the whip of the Democrat Party erasing the Constitution and putting their party on the line of who to obey, and it isn't their individual consciences, either. It's the biggest hatemongering organization as well as criminal theft of the Treasury of the United States of America, and it's not going to be an endless fiesta for Democrats any more.

Holy shit, that is a lot of words to use to avoid admitting you were wrong.

Would it not have been easier just to go "whoops, my bad"
?

All presidents turn their documents over to the National Archives.. it's the law. Are you stupid?
Madam Rodham didn't, and she lied her ass off to the Grand Jury. High school honor society member for 3 years. Winner of 3 gold medals in junior high and high school for essays written. Author of 3 self-published, original applique quilt books, winner of numerous blue ribbons and one best of show at a state fair, owner of a downtown storefront business for 35 years, winner of National President's List at Oregon State University. You tell me your iq, but I can't tell you mine, because in high school, it was determined I was off the high end of the chart. I will say the only thing I'm stupid about is talking to you.

Madam Rodham didn't, and she lied her ass off to the Grand Jury. High school honor society member for 3 years. Winner of 3 gold medals in junior high and high school for essays written. Author of 3 self-published, original applique quilt books, winner of numerous blue ribbons and one best of show at a state fair, owner of a downtown storefront business for 35 years, winner of National President's List at Oregon State University. You tell me your iq, but I can't tell you mine, because in high school, it was determined I was off the high end of the chart. I will say the only thing I'm stupid about is talking to you.

Hillary wasn't president, stupid.

Holy shit, that is a lot of words to use to avoid admitting you were wrong.

Would it not have been easier just to go "whoops, my bad"
?
No, doll, earthly justice is not the only thing the criminal Democrat enterprise to take over America will have to answer for, because when they think they've pulled all the dirty tricks and unbelievable stunts that made them wealthy off the American people, at the end of the line, they will have a greater than earthly authority to answer to.

No, doll, earthly justice is not the only thing the criminal Democrat enterprise to take over America will have to answer for, because when they think they've pulled all the dirty tricks and unbelievable stunts that made them wealthy off the American people, at the end of the line, they will have a greater than earthly authority to answer to.

So, you either lied or were just stupid and you do not have the basic integrity to just say so.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind for all further discussions with you.

Just whisper to the Mossad that trump has classified material on Israel's nuke capacity he's shopping to SA....and let them take care of the rest.

How many times over the years did Cons on this forum openly talk about killing President and Mrs. Obama. I know I saw more than a few posts about doing it. Then came 01-06 and the failed Insurrection, crowds chanting, "Hang Mike Pence", there was a gallows erected for that very purpose.

You did not like what I posted, fuck you. You people condoned/endorsed/supported the Overthrow of the U.S. Government. You did not like the results of the election, so overthrow the government to the result you wanted. Fuck you.

Maybe Republicans can explain this away. I doubt it.

Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

Some of the documents seized on Aug. 8 detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them.

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.
Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

But such documents were stored at Mar-a-Lago, with uncertain security, more than 18 months after Trump left the White House.
Ah. According to those old “people familiar with” folks.

Absolutely unimpeachable. 🤣

Forum List

Back