Final Survey/Poll.What Is Your Favorite,"Lie Of The Year" ??. The Russians Again?

and the thing about the Russians, OK, the Russians helped Trump win,,well,then, then How come Trump didnt win by about 5 Million Votes?
The Russians hacked the election will be biggest lie of the decade by far.
right,,,how long does it take to figure this one out?:stupid:

I think the leftists know that Russia had nothing to do with the election. They just won't admit their defeat.
Well all I know is Mewler has 7 more years to nail Trump to the wall!
Lie Of The Year, 7th Place.....Hillary Clinton...."I Aint Norwaaaayss Tarrrred" !!!!!,,,,(yah right.lol, Hillary is never tired?)

:2up: 2017, a year of never ending,made up stories geared to make Trump look like a fool/clown/mentally incompetent/groper, etc. etc. etc.
:laugh:,,a year when us real Americans just couldn't stop laughing/ridiculing the never ending laughable/absurd stories about Trump and other conservatives, just trying to make them look pathetic while every democrat/liberal leader were frequently making complete fools of themselves for 365 days.
:laugh2:So what lie stood out the most on your list?
Please Entertain Us !!! :mm: :dance: :boobies:

Rderp and lakhota can go head to with Trump on lies of the year ..

ZomboMeme 30122017180510.jpg

ZomboMeme 28122017022333.jpg

That Trump stole the election is tied with “the media is unbiased.”

and the thing about the Russians, OK, the Russians helped Trump win,,well,then, then How come Trump didnt win by about 5 Million Votes?

I think the leftists know that Russia had nothing to do with the election. They just won't admit their defeat.
Lie Of The Year, 7th Place.....Hillary Clinton...."I Aint Norwaaaayss Tarrrred" !!!!!,,,,(yah right.lol, Hillary is never tired?)

She ain't noways black either. Neither is her "First Black American President" poon-hound husband.

She ain't noways black either. Neither is her "First Black American President" poon-hound husband.
Hillary: What? What are talking bout bitch! I aint never like,talk like I aym making fun of black folks!

Hillary: What? What are talking bout bitch! I aint never like,talk like I aym making fun of black folks!
hillary hot sauce2.jpg

View attachment 169047
Waters....."Bezident Jump Iz A Bigot And A Racist and makes fun ov us black folks, dare fore I am calling 911 for the imbezzlement of Bezidaint Jump"

View attachment 169047
Maxine Waters...."What are deez roomas dat I am wearing James Brown Weegs! Diz Is My Real Hair !!!"

Forum List

Back