Final Survey/Poll.What Is Your Favorite,"Lie Of The Year" ??. The Russians Again?

It’s a tough choice, between “Russians hacked the election”, or President-elect Trump “colluding” with Russians to .....uh...well...win the election he already won.

Its gonna be a toughie for me which lie was biggest of the decade?

You can keep your doctor? OR

The Russians hacked the election?

fake one: I did not try to kiss a 12 year old girl!

This girl...
upload_2017-12-31_13-11-43.png

hey, any chance you have a photo of an infamous lawmaker trying to kiss another lawmakers 12 yr old daughter?
biden-kiss.jpg
you know, if only a reporter questioned Biden on this, on Live TV,,,now we would definitley would of had a laughable lie of the year,,,how would Biden would of responded? ,,,I thought she was 21?

hey, any chance you have a photo of an infamous lawmaker trying to kiss another lawmakers 12 yr old daughter?
biden-kiss.jpg
you know, if only a reporter questioned Biden on this, on Live TV,,,now we would definitley would of had a laughable lie of the year,,,how would Biden would of responded? ,,,I thought she was 21?
He would have said, "Give 'em both barrels!

and the thing about the Russians, OK, the Russians helped Trump win,,well,then, then How come Trump didnt win by about 5 Million Votes?
The Russians hacked the election will be biggest lie of the decade by far.
right,,,how long does it take to figure this one out?:stupid:

I think the leftists know that Russia had nothing to do with the election. They just won't admit their defeat.
Well all I know is Mewler has 7 more years to nail Trump to the wall!

and the thing about the Russians, OK, the Russians helped Trump win,,well,then, then How come Trump didnt win by about 5 Million Votes?

I think the leftists know that Russia had nothing to do with the election. They just won't admit their defeat.
and remember, during an interview, Hillary claimed that she was way way ahead in the polls? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
really? LOL,,,no one ever showed up at her boring rallies :eusa_dance:

he really needs to back to his pasta business

and remember, during an interview, Hillary claimed that she was way way ahead in the polls? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

That was hilarious. She was actually having to pay people to show up.

:laugh:

That fact that she had poor attendance was the thing I used to come up with what I called the 20,000/200 poll that I referred to back before the election. People were talking about how unreliable the polls were and I stated several times that the only accurate "poll" was one I called the 20,000/200 poll. Referring to the fact that many times Trump rallies would have thousands of people attending, sometimes with as many as 20,000 or more while Clinton and her running mate could rarely get over a few hundred to show up.

:2up: 2017, a year of never ending,made up stories geared to make Trump look like a fool/clown/mentally incompetent/groper, etc. etc. etc.
:laugh:,,a year when us real Americans just couldn't stop laughing/ridiculing the never ending laughable/absurd stories about Trump and other conservatives, just trying to make them look pathetic while every democrat/liberal leader were frequently making complete fools of themselves for 365 days.
:laugh2:So what lie stood out the most on your list?
Please Entertain Us !!! :mm: :dance: :boobies:

The Lie? The Russian Connection

I like

SCOTUS Gorsuch, the Tax cuts , abolishing ObamaHellcare mandate

Dislike

Continuing
the wars in Afghanistan , Yemen and Syria. The threats against North Korea and Iran
Sending the CIA and its agents provocateurs to start the Iranian "protests".

That was hilarious. She was actually having to pay people to show up.

:laugh:
and remember when 0 people showed up to see that hamster, Tim Kaine? (miami)

Lie Number 3......"There Is Smoke",,,oh yah, we had alot of smoke,,it was the smoke coming from warrens and hillarys butts

My favorite?

A tie:

1. Trump is guilty of collusion.

2. Hillary did not break the law.

That fact that she had poor attendance was the thing I used to come up with what I called the 20,000/200 poll that I referred to back before the election. People were talking about how unreliable the polls were and I stated several times that the only accurate "poll" was one I called the 20,000/200 poll. Referring to the fact that many times Trump rallies would have thousands of people attending, sometimes with as many as 20,000 or more while Clinton and her running mate could rarely get over a few hundred to show up.

The fact that very few Democrats are defending Hillary right now, speaks volumes. She's quite an embarrassment to them.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back