Final thoughts on 2017.

Yet, Trump remains the most unpopular President after his first year in history.

Trump approval.png

I give credit where it's due. And I'll give Trump %100 credit for making more Americans aware of the right wing hypocrisy and generally lack of empathy by the right for human beings.

More Americans than ever are becoming progressive activist and actually paying attention to what's happening in DC.

So thank you President Trump.

I give credit where it's due. And I'll give Trump %100 credit for making more Americans aware of the right wing hypocrisy and generally lack of empathy by the right for human beings.

More Americans than ever are becoming progressive activist and actually paying attention to what's happening in DC.

downloadfile-15.jpg

Yet, Trump remains the most unpopular President after his first year in history.

View attachment 168420

View attachment 168420

Trump will go down in U.S. history as "a democracy experiment that failed, miserably."

She's a doll

Did she say anything?

I wasn't listening

lol! River. Egypt.

Forum List

Back