Final wind-turbine rule permits thousands of eagle deaths

Renewables are great in warm areas so maybe Algore shouldn't be discouraging Global Whatever.

But where there is cold and days with little sun? Not so good. Sure the wind blows when it be cold but dat be when da ice on dem blades do make them fly off and bust up you solar panels.

This is a prime example of RW ludditeness.....
Now tell me Environmentalism is a RW agenda item. LOL.

BTW, your comment would look better if you didn't have a pictorial example of "ludditeness" underneath it: http://www.ecohustler.co.uk/2016/11/14/check-really-stand-standing-rock/
StandingRockRising-1.jpg

This is a prime example of RW ludditeness.

Even if renewables are limited at the moment the rate of development will make todays performance look laughable in a few years.

Look at the evolution of the computer or mobile phone over the past few years.

Energy development will follow the same trajectory and we will all be free of the tyranny of the power companies.

What is wrong with you people ?

What the hell is wrong with wanting wind farms to be placed away from migratory paths. Or using developed techniques to prevent the slaughter of bats?

Do we really have to kill protected species when this is preventable with proper planning?

Don't be too disapproving.

They don't have eagles in Wales.

They were hunted down and turned into magical robes several centuries back.

There is NO reason for Tainted Tammie to have a clue about any bird other than a turkey and that only because his cottage is well endowed with mirrors.

Don't be too disapproving.

They don't have eagles in Wales.

They were hunted down and turned into magical robes several centuries back.

There is NO reason for Tainted Tammie to have a clue about any bird other than a turkey and that only because his cottage is well endowed with mirrors.
Fun Facts:
1) Ben Franklin didn't want the Bald Eagle to be on our national seal. He thought a turkey was "a more respectable bird". American Myths: Benjamin Franklin’s Turkey and the Presidential Seal | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian

2) While looking for replica Eagle feathers to decorate a rifle (real Bald Eagle feathers are illegal to possess), I found that most were dyed or painted Turkey feathers. Hand Painted Feathers- Imitation Eagle, Hawk & Owl Feathers- Native American Indian Craft Feathers

So for the sake of a few kilowatts libtards are willing to make Eagles extinct. Way to go environmentalists!

I hope this is something President Trump reverses.

The Obama administration on Wednesday finalized a rule that lets wind-energy companies operate high-speed turbines for up to 30 years -- even if means killing or injuring thousands of federally protected bald and golden eagles.
WillowTurd WillowTree would rather have diesel generators running 24/7 than some clean energy, gawd forbid :ack-1: , the partisan twat that she is :thup:

....I'm not flip-flopping on anything. I don't care what anyone does, so long as they're not infringing on anyone else's rights. You're completely free to waste your money on inefficient power sources, just like the government is doing....
Disagreed, but thanks for your demonstration of hypocrisy.

....Just like I'm free to mock you for it, and tell you how worthless those sources are......
LOL. So, you're free to mock others, but they can't do the same to you? Grow up, Princess.
I mocked you with logic. You resorted to playground insults because you couldn't debate me. Your lack of self-awareness is noted.

Wind Turbines are worthless, so this is just silly.

Not an intelligent statement. Not at all.
Agreed. The costs are coming down to a point where I want to install a wind turbine for my home. Average wind speed around here is about 10mph, just right for home turbine use. I'm also considering a combination of solar and wind.

As for birds, it's like road kill and motorcyclists; evolution in action.
Funny in the UK they are on verge of installing pricing tiers based on third world standards.....would you like power all day......power just at night........take a guess when it will go out power............what happens you listen to greens...the rich will have all the power they want....you will be priced out of it.

Last edited:
I mocked you with logic. You resorted to playground insults because you couldn't debate me.....
LOL:
Awesome, you can have two inefficient sources of power. Go for it, Libtard~
Let me know when you graduate HS. Maybe you'll be able to debate without resorting to insults. ;)
Again, displaying your lack of self-awareness. I used facts, you did not. You're nothing but a typical Liberal.

A U.S. News and World Report chart shows estimates of how many birds are killed each year by different fuel sources. CREDIT: U.S. News & World Report
0*FlgPzNwGlNYMtFSy.jpg

56 billion animals are slaughtered each year in the USA for consumption, yet wind power is the bad guy?

Funny in the UK they are on verge of installing pricing tiers based on third world standards.....would you like power all day......power just at night........take a guess when it will go out power............what happens you listen to greens...the rich will have all the power they want....you will be priced out of it.
Which explains why Liberals want us to be more like the fucking Euros; it fits their liberal elite paradigm.

So for the sake of a few kilowatts libtards are willing to make Eagles extinct. Way to go environmentalists!

The Obama administration on Wednesday finalized a rule that lets wind-energy companies operate high-speed turbines for up to 30 years -- even if means killing or injuring thousands of federally protected bald and golden eagles.
i am looking into one volt turbines, to minimize collateral damage to birds.

Putting what are whistles, basically, on the fins, can create noises that will drive away birds when the blades are moving.

Special paints may also drive them away.

Would you want to live near a whistling wind turbine?

i am looking into one volt turbines, to minimize collateral damage to birds.
Interesting idea. No doubt as battery and generator efficiency increases, turbines can be smaller.

Putting what are whistles, basically, on the fins, can create noises that will drive away birds when the blades are moving.

Special paints may also drive them away.

Would you want to live near a whistling wind turbine?
Does it feed directly into my house or reduce my electric bill?

Why are some many here in favor of sucking OPEC's dick for energy?

Forum List

Back