Finally. A Good Movie About Reagan Being Made

May have to see it in the DC area. Everyone where I live are Reagan fans. I look forward to making my way thru the Karen’s trying to stop me at the theater. The violent Left outside will add depth of realism to the movie.

Dennis Quaid plays Reagan.
View attachment 454564
The real challenge is Quad playing an actor with no talent.

Reagan was great in The Killers.

There is nothing more sad than someone saying "Finally A Good Movie About Reagan!!" - you conservatives are so fragile....

I remember when you people had a hissy fit when Reagan predicted that the Soviet Union would end up on the "Ash Heap of History".

Guess what? He was right and you all were wrong.

May have to see it in the DC area. Everyone where I live are Reagan fans. I look forward to making my way thru the Karen’s trying to stop me at the theater. The violent Left outside will add depth of realism to the movie.

View attachment 454564
All the people where you live are stupid brainwashed sheep then.
Hollywood will of course glamorize him same as the media does leaving out key details how he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time having more people in his administration indicted than any other president before him combined and omitting as well what a warmonger and mass murderer he was.
Yes, ending the constant threat of a nuclear WW3 at every moment was not very peaceful.

View attachment 454564

Hey wait just a minute Mister! :D

It will be a great film if it puts to rest the illusion that Reagan was in any way great.

There is nothing more sad than someone saying "Finally A Good Movie About Reagan!!" - you conservatives are so fragile....
Yeah, Reagan was a statist asshole who took a corny dump on gun rights for racist reasons, but FUCK YOU TOO you pussy-hat wearing piece of shit.
You quote Milt Friedman but try to trash Reagan...you are not just a whole bitch -- but you are an idiotic whole bitch....

Shut yo goofy ass up

View attachment 454564
Hollywood will of course glamorize him same as the media does leaving out key details how he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time having more people in his administration indicted than any other president before him combined and omitting as well what a warmonger and mass murderer he was.
Yes, ending the constant threat of a nuclear WW3 at every moment was not very peaceful.
:dig:
Way to go into evade mode.lol you are also falling for the revisionist history myth.lol :banana: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Yeah, Reagan was a statist asshole who took a corny dump on gun rights for racist reasons, but FUCK YOU TOO you pussy-hat wearing piece of shit.
You quote Milt Friedman but try to trash Reagan...you are not just a whole bitch -- but you are an idiotic whole bitch....

Shut yo goofy ass up

Another brainwashed sheep.lol:dig:

Last edited:

View attachment 454564
You never saw Kings Row?

:thankusmile: :banana::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Bootney Lee Farnsworth are the only one on here that has not fallen for the revisionist history propaganda of the corporate controlled media :thup: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Last edited:

View attachment 454564
:dig:
Way to go into evade mode.lol you are also falling for the revisionist history myth.lol :banana: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Evade your drivel spittle, yes.

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,”

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

:thankusmile: :banana::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Bootney Lee Farnsworth are the only one on here that has not fallen for the revisionist history propaganda of the corporate controlled media :thup: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.
Maybe you could enlighten the world and provide us your KOS links to support your insanity.

Forum List

Back