Finally Biden is doing something about gas prices.................Finally!!!

And I don't even want to start talking about the Ted Collins pipeline from Neverland to Houston Terminal....Nederland has doubled it's output of NGL and boat fuel...needs the pipeline...will it get it finished?

Probably not if Joe Biden has anything to do with it.

Energy Transfer announced plans in 2019 to construct this 75-mile crude oil pipeline between the Houston Ship Channel and Nederland to connect two of the largest crude oil terminals in the United States—Energy Transfer’s Nederland terminal and the Houston Fuel Oil Terminal.

Long this week said the Ted Collins Pipeline is progressing on schedule and expected to begin commercial operations in the fourth quarter of 2021.

Upon initial completion, this project will provide crude oil transportation of up to 150,000 bpd from West Texas and Nederland to Energy Transfer’s Houston Terminal and can be expanded to 300,000 barrels per day.

Nothing says energy independence like exporting WTC.

Energy Transfer announced plans in 2019 to construct this 75-mile crude oil pipeline between the Houston Ship Channel and Nederland to connect two of the largest crude oil terminals in the United States—Energy Transfer’s Nederland terminal and the Houston Fuel Oil Terminal.

Long this week said the Ted Collins Pipeline is progressing on schedule and expected to begin commercial operations in the fourth quarter of 2021.

Upon initial completion, this project will provide crude oil transportation of up to 150,000 bpd from West Texas and Nederland to Energy Transfer’s Houston Terminal and can be expanded to 300,000 barrels per day.

Nothing says energy independence like exporting WTC.
I was reading about the Oklahoma section of pipeline that connects even more to the Nederland terminal...which is awesome as these sections come online generating revenue. (I own ET stock and so does a lot of Congress)
Meaning that 1st quarter reporting and Earnings Release is going to be wonderful...the latest ER said that they were still working in debt reduction but that now that cash flow issues had been resolved they could begin to increase dividends at first to second ERs.

And with all the new pipelines completed...I stand to make money like a Senator.

None of you believe I can get my approval ratings below 36% even though at least that percentage of Americans are either brain dead or on illicit mind altering drugs or Leftists?

View attachment 561788

Here, hold my beer!

hryjev95qrz71.png

Forum List

Back