Find the Furniture

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
The newest internet challenge is to find the upholstery fabric Jill Biden's dresses are made from.

I remember when democrats proudly proclaimed that "fashion was finally back in the white house". Celebrating getting rid of the tasteless frump, Melania. There is nothing screaming fashion like a well upholstered furniture.

They bashed Melanias frocks, after 8 years of Michele, and watching Hillary on the campaign trail?

:lol::lol::lol:

The newest internet challenge is to find the upholstery fabric Jill Biden's dresses are made from.

I remember when democrats proudly proclaimed that "fashion was finally back in the white house". Celebrating getting rid of the tasteless frump, Melania. There is nothing screaming fashion like a well upholstered furniture.
Or a tightly wrapped Hefty bag.

They bashed Melanias frocks, after 8 years of Michele, and watching Hillary on the campaign trail?

:lol::lol::lol:
Enemy democrats bashed Melania's clothing relentlessly. After threatening American designers with ruin should they design for Melania, the enemies yelled about her wearing only European designers. The woman was always impeccably dressed. Now they fawn over upholstery fabric put together by a high school home ec class.

Melania dressed nicely she just has no panache. Jill is like the mafia boss's wife who dresses likes she is still a hooker, like Melania.

Melania dressed nicely she just has no panache. Jill is like the mafia boss's wife who dresses likes she is still a hooker, like Melania.
No panache?

Attachments

• download.jpeg-2.jpg
    download.jpeg-2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 16
  • download.jpeg-1.jpg
    download.jpeg-1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 16
Remember when Melania went to visit a migrant child detention facility as First Lady with a jacket that had "I don't care" emblazoned on the back? Yeah.....................good times.

Remember when Melania went to visit a migrant child detention facility as First Lady with a jacket that had "I don't care" emblazoned on the back? Yeah.....................good times.
After what she was enduring from the extremely hostile press, I got a kick out of the jacket that said "I don't care, Do you?"

After what she was enduring from the extremely hostile press, I got a kick out of the jacket that said "I don't care, Do you?"

Yeah, there were a couple of mean spirited people that I knew who got a kick out of it like you apparently did. But, you'd think that if she was feeling butt hurt about how the press was treating her, she'd have chosen a different jacket from her rather ample wardrobe. Yeah, there may have been a bit of animosity between her and the press, but she brought it on herself with the way she apparently didn't understand that as First Lady, she was going to be put under a microscope.

Kinda like what Jill Biden is going through with the comparison of her dresses with a couch.

Yeah, there were a couple of mean spirited people that I knew who got a kick out of it like you apparently did. But, you'd think that if she was feeling butt hurt about how the press was treating her, she'd have chosen a different jacket from her rather ample wardrobe. Yeah, there may have been a bit of animosity between her and the press, but she brought it on herself with the way she apparently didn't understand that as First Lady, she was going to be put under a microscope.

Kinda like what Jill Biden is going through with the comparison of her dresses with a couch.
Under a microscope? Not even close. She's the first First Lady that was forced to sue for defamation when consistently called a whore, and won.

Silly Jilly can't compare. She's only accused of being upholstered.

Forum List

Back