🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fines for liars in the Congress

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
Have you ever thought about the idea to fine these political liars? Lie seems will never finish. Is it a real time has come? The top level general idea is if a politician in congress has lied, demonstrably, either through ignorance, intent, or misdirection; they would be fined a significant amount of money, or whatever else politicians hold dear.
If you lie - you must pay. Not bad I suppose. That will bring a bulk of money. Because they are lying nonstop.

How about prison for the liar in the WH?

Yeah right.... The democrooks had a proven perjurer impeached, yet refused to remove him.

They had a senator leave a woman for dead in the back of his car, who went home and went to sleep afterwards. Then called his lawyer before reporting it to police 12 hours later.

When democrooks can defend vermin like Ted Kennedy, and have proven they will not punish their own proven liars I have little faith that any political whore from either party will face sanction for lying.

Yeah right.... The democrooks had a proven perjurer impeached, yet refused to remove him.

They had a senator leave a woman for dead in the back of his car, who went home and went to sleep afterwards. Then called his lawyer before reporting it to police 12 hours later.

When democrooks can defend vermin like Ted Kennedy, and have proven they will not punish their own proven liars I have little faith that any political whore from either party will face sanction for lying.

seems like you are one of those sheep in america who has been conditioned and programmed that their is a difference in the corrupt two party system and dont understand the republicans are just as much corrupt as the demo's are with your obsession over the demo's ignoring how the republicans are just as much criminals as the dems.:cuckoo:

thats being a hypocrite saying Obama belongs in prison for lying but leaving out that Bush should just be put in prison as well.BOTH parties are corrupt,get over it. hint-its a corrupt ONE PARTY SYSTEM of DEMOPUBLICANS AND REPROCRATS.:rolleyes:

your as bad as sheep mertex.

seems like you are one of those sheep in america who has been conditioned and programmed that their is a difference in the corrupt two party system and dont understand the republicans are just as much corrupt as the demo's are with your obsession over the demo's ignoring how the republicans are just as much criminals as the dems.:cuckoo:

thats being a hypocrite saying Obama belongs in prison for lying but leaving out that Bush should just be put in prison as well.BOTH parties are corrupt,get over it. hint-its a corrupt ONE PARTY SYSTEM of DEMOPUBLICANS AND REPROCRATS.:rolleyes:

your as bad as sheep mertex.

Someone stupid enough to think 9/11 was an inside job deserves no attention.

/ignore

Have you ever thought about the idea to fine these political liars? Lie seems will never finish. Is it a real time has come? The top level general idea is if a politician in congress has lied, demonstrably, either through ignorance, intent, or misdirection; they would be fined a significant amount of money, or whatever else politicians hold dear.
If you lie - you must pay. Not bad I suppose. That will bring a bulk of money. Because they are lying nonstop.
I would say fines for the idiot in the White House and for Hillary....

Your description fits them like a glove....

village idiots.jpg

Sounds like you think only democrats ever lie.

Our budget crisis will be solved.
Well now,congratulations , OP, you have just discovered how to successfully and immediately , deal with the national debt, i do believe!
Or we are not ready to listen to the truth, are we?

Forum List

Back