f'ing LOVE the TEA party right now!!!!

Did you see Marco Rubio in the debate yesterday? He was magnificant. He basically told the demonRats who were demonizing the Tea Party to shove it!

This is the same Rubio who largely shuns the Teabaggers? Look at those Pew research data, the Tebaggers are unpopular, too bad for you that politicians don't elect themselves.

Well as we see, the Liberals now have another OBSESSION.

Rush-gone
Beck-gone
Fox News-gone
Palin-gone
Bachman-gone
Republicans-on the back burner for NOW

THE TEA PARTY...Is now the FAULT OF ALL THE ILLS IN THE COUNTRY.
how do we know. Cause the media and the DEMOCRAT party said so.

American People want the government to cut spending
Tea Party wants to cut government spending

America's enemies want a poorer, weaker America
Progressives want a poorer, weaker America

That's as simple as it gets

Well as we see, the Liberals now have another OBSESSION.

Rush-gone
Beck-gone
Fox News-gone
Palin-gone
Bachman-gone
Republicans-on the back burner for NOW

THE TEA PARTY...Is now the FAULT OF ALL THE ILLS IN THE COUNTRY.
how do we know. Cause the media and the DEMOCRAT party said so.

Progressives are bitter and frustrated, clutching their Little Red Book, waiting for the next State sponsored spontaneous Coffee party rally

American people are pissed off with the Teabaggers, the American people are not lovers of Teabagger extremism. So called progressives don't want a weaker America, don't you damn Teabaggers have anything else to do besides floating extremist rhetoric and strawmen arguments? I can't think of anyone besides America#s enemies that want a weaker and poorer America.

American people are pissed off with the Teabaggers, the American people are not lovers of Teabagger extremism. So called progressives don't want a weaker America, don't you damn Teabaggers have anything else to do besides floating extremist rhetoric and strawmen arguments? I can't think of anyone besides America#s enemies that want a weaker and poorer America.

:bsflag:

With all due respect of course.

Did you see Marco Rubio in the debate yesterday? He was magnificant. He basically told the demonRats who were demonizing the Tea Party to shove it!

This is the same Rubio who largely shuns the Teabaggers? Look at those Pew research data, the Tebaggers are unpopular, too bad for you that politicians don't elect themselves.

U.S. Senator for Florida, Marco Rubio

sorry. it doesn't sound to me as if he shuns them at all.. get a grip

Tea Party: Better Known, Less Popular - Pew Research Center

smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

The American Leecher people are pissed off with the Tea Party.. you so damned affraid your leeching days are over.

good gawd...so wanting to cut back THIS OUT OF CONTROL GOVERNMENT is now called...
extreme

how bout that one folks.

Last edited:

good gawd...so wanting to cut back THIS OUT OF CONTROL GOVERNMENT is now called...
EXTREAM.

how bout that one folks.

you are threatening they sugar tits.

At least 20 of the Baggers will be gone in 2012. They have written their own Obituary...:clap2:

Your crystal ball is broken! I predict that there will be at least 20 MORE Tea Party members elected in 2012.

You must be seriously misguided, have you looked at the polls? everything the Teabaggers stand for the majority of Americans are against it. Your crystal ball is made of cheap glass.

The biggest drop in the tea party movement’s favorability came among people who make less than $50,000 a year. In October, 30 percent in that income group said they had unfavorable views of the tea party. Now, 45 percent say the same.

Read more: Poll: Americans cooling on tea party - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Link of evidence provided for support of position.

Why should they. You would just throw a hissy fit.

I saw not one mention about the Teabaggers, not one, Rubio doesn't even caucus with the Teabaggers.

Senate Tea Party Caucus holds first meeting without some who had embraced banner

Poor Stephanie. So retarded.

I saw not one mention about the Teabaggers, not one, Rubio doesn't even caucus with the Teabaggers.

Senate Tea Party Caucus holds first meeting without some who had embraced banner

January 28, 2011 LOL

You didn't watch it. You are retarded. vewy.

extreme

how bout that one folks.

More rightwing rhetoric and no proof, you're really winning me over Ms Stefanny.

The LMSM is angry at the Tea Party, Amos. We know the LMSM hates us and we don't much care.

We want to get the government spending under control, and its going to happen.

Progressive want every American to be as poor as the poorest as we reject thier failed Class Warfare rhetoric

Forum List

Back