Fiona Hill Should Be Condemned by Jewish Groups. She Won't Be.

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The former senior director for European and Russian affairs for the Trump administration, Fiona Hill, testified last week in the House impeachment hearings.
(snip)

I'd just like to point out that in the early 1900s, the czarist secret police produced something called 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,' which, actually, you can still obtain on the internet. And you can buy it, actually, sometimes, at bookshops in Russia and elsewhere. This is the longest-running anti-Semitic trope that we have in history. And the trope against Mr. Soros, George Soros, was also created for political purposes, and this is the new 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion.' I actually intended to write something about this before I was actually invited to come into the administration. Because it's an absolute outrage."

What is really an "absolute outrage" is that anyone -- especially someone testifying in Congress before a national audience -- would compare criticism of George Soros with "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion." For those unfamiliar with "The Protocols," they are the most infamous anti-Semitic forgery in history. Believed to have been written by Russian czarist officials in the 19th century, they purported to be a document written by Jews that outlined a Jewish plot to take over the world.

"The Protocols" are a lie, and their sole intent was to create anti-Semitism.

Criticism of Soros is rarely a lie, and its intent is rarely to create anti-Semitism.

Fiona Hill Should Be Condemned by Jewish Groups. She Won't Be.

George Soros is a billionaire whose Open Society Foundations, with offices in 70 countries, is the world's major funder of left-wing causes.

BJ - who has openly worked to overthrow Governments that he didn't personally like. Probably why the State Dept. works with him .

Prager should be ashamed of himself. Prager University should pay taxes, its nothing but a propaganda site.

Forum List

Back