Fire alarmed pulled on RFK Jr speech

Just about the entire MSM called him a nut job for his views on vaccines. This opinion is being regurgitated throughout the D Party, as evidenced by rightwinger and others on this board who parrot the msm daily.
This is an important tar-and-feather point. MSM will exploit readers who have not read RFK to get a glimpse of candidate IQ as regards COVID-19.

MSM tries to T&F, though we're yet to see an example of MSM's claims proving the debunking of what RFK Jr. has to say, especially in his last book. Anyone who thinks they can find a good debunking is invited to post it to the thread.

This is an important tar-and-feather point. MSM will exploit readers who have not read RFK to get a glimpse of candidate IQ as regards COVID-19.

MSM tries to T&F, though we're yet to see an example of MSM's claims proving the debunking of what RFK Jr. has to say, especially in his last book. Anyone who thinks they can find a good debunking is invited to post it to the thread.
Somehow the Covid vax became a political litmus test by the left. Many on the left assume all who refused the vax are fanatical Trumpers. This is absurd on its face. So anyone who opposes the vax is automatically hated by the left, even a Kennedy. CRAZY!!!

Actually the overwhelming majority of the medical community supports vaccination to protect against deadly disease

RFK Jr spreads misinformation and conspiracies against it
Like I said, he’d be a thousand times better for the American people than either dumb Joe or Don, which may be why he’ll never be potus. The establishment you love won’t allow it.

Like I said, he’d be a thousand times better for the American people than either dumb Joe or Don, which may be why he’ll never be potus. The establishment you love won’t allow it.

The guy is fucking crazy
His own family knows it

With all this said, we should do a thorough background check on RFKjr., and not get too caught up in the hoopla.

IMO, politicians, are, as politicians do.

RFKjr. has his fair share of skeletons, as well.

7jh8lt.jpg

Wow! It seems Epstein had ties with all the elite. We know the establishment and corporate media likely won’t use any involvement RFK Jr had with Epstein to come out for fear it would taint other elites.

At any rate, if he’s for real regarding regulating big pharma and curtailing the war machine, I suspect the media, establishment, D Party will viciously attack him. Or maybe he’s a stalking horse who will throw his support behind dumb Joe in the end.

Unlike you, RFK Jr. has books that undoubtedly disprove your claim. Like you, none of his family members will be arguing against these texts in public or any time soon.
Books that tell him vaccines cause autism

Wow! It seems Epstein had ties with all the elite. We know the establishment and corporate media likely won’t use any involvement RFK Jr had with Epstein to come out for fear it would taint other elites.

At any rate, if he’s for real regarding regulating big pharma and curtailing the war machine, I suspect the media, establishment, D Party will viciously attack him. Or maybe he’s a stalking horse who will throw his support behind dumb Joe in the end.

Well, you know me, I just like to do a complete information check on everything. I don't care to have ANY illusions about anything, or anyone.

Do I think we have to live in a society with government, and the Constitution, which is only realistic thinking at this point? Sure.

But I also understand the tenets of Anarchy and how politicians and corporate shills work. I am not easily prone to Hopium. If they are on the TEE VEE news? meh, IMO? There is probably a reason they are being published or even allowed access to some of the public consciousness these days.

Or maybe he’s a stalking horse who will throw his support behind dumb Joe in the end.
Whether he is a stalking horse for Joe, or joins with Trump, to become his VP, and mollifies the nation over this WEF vaccine passport plan, global digital ID, and the whole CBDC agenda? Either way, my spidey senses are tingling.

I do hope there is no danger here, but we really might be safer with a Trump vs. Biden nation selection.

I wonder if the establishment hates RFK Jr. more than The Don. It will be interesting to see what nefarious shit (lies) they pull should he become the front runner for the D nomination.

Soupnazi630 - Allen what’s the CIA’s position on RFK Jr?

What's a political thread on a Kennedy without lunatic fringe conspiratards weighing in with silly claims? lol

I can’t understand the rights infatuation with RFK Jr
The left has no interest in him

Forum List

Back