Firefighter Says Saving One Dog Is ‘More Important’ Than A Million Black People

Considering it's a HuffPo link, I'm skeptical it's legit but I would not want to be in the same dept as someone who differentiated the value of people they volunteer to serve. When you sign up to put yourself in dangerous circumstances to save the lives of your fellow citizens, you become a liability if you have the slightest reservation about treating all victims the same. It doesn't matter if they're meth heads, pedophiles, liberals, or inmates at a prison on fire. You're obligated to do the best you can to preserve human life.

You can hate them later.

59bc2c0b1c0000240079eb29.jpeg

Tyler Roysdon has been suspended for his racist Facebook post.

An Ohio fire department has suspended one of its volunteer firefighters for a racist Facebook post suggesting he’d prefer to save a dog in an emergency than a black person.

Tyler Roysdon, a volunteer for Franklin Township, wrote that if he had to choose between saving a dog or a black man from a burning building, the dog would get priority, because “one dog is more important than a million n****rs.”

Roysdon has since removed the post from his Facebook page, but a screenshot appears below.

Once township officials discovered the post, Roysdon was suspended indefinitely, according to local station WHIO-TV.

The township will hold a disciplinary hearing for him on Sept. 27, the station reported.

Because he is a volunteer, Roysdon is only paid when he is called to duty. Authorities said he will not be called while the suspension is in effect.

More: Firefighter Says Saving One Dog Is ‘More Important’ Than A Million Black People

One more reason to hate white supremacists.

If a black volunteer firefighter had said that saving one dog gets priority over a million Nazis or Klan, do you think they would have suspended him?

Just curious.
Hopefully not but your words have consequences. Are you saying Blacks are analogous to Nazi or the clowns of the klan?

Nope. Not at all. I am saying that the establishment uses propaganda to encourage divisive cleavages amongst the different sectors of society, making artificial self-identifying populations that self-segregate and blame others for their troubles. It is the classic divide and conquer.

You have brilliantly identified the main key here, as you say, words have consequences. The man's initial post would have brought enough social blow-black, perhaps loss of employment is one of these. We must take care that we not let ourselves be manipulated by propaganda and the hate of the state.

59bc2c0b1c0000240079eb29.jpeg

Tyler Roysdon has been suspended for his racist Facebook post.

An Ohio fire department has suspended one of its volunteer firefighters for a racist Facebook post suggesting he’d prefer to save a dog in an emergency than a black person.

Tyler Roysdon, a volunteer for Franklin Township, wrote that if he had to choose between saving a dog or a black man from a burning building, the dog would get priority, because “one dog is more important than a million n****rs.”

Roysdon has since removed the post from his Facebook page, but a screenshot appears below.

Once township officials discovered the post, Roysdon was suspended indefinitely, according to local station WHIO-TV.

The township will hold a disciplinary hearing for him on Sept. 27, the station reported.

Because he is a volunteer, Roysdon is only paid when he is called to duty. Authorities said he will not be called while the suspension is in effect.

Township officials released an official statement about Roysdon on Thursday, confirming that he was suspended until the township’s board of trustees can meet to determine his fate:

More: Firefighter Says Saving One Dog Is ‘More Important’ Than A Million Black People

One more reason to hate white supremacists.
And that Antifa college professor still has his job. Black privilege.

Considering it's a HuffPo link, I'm skeptical it's legit but I would not want to be in the same dept as someone who differentiated the value of people they volunteer to serve. When you sign up to put yourself in dangerous circumstances to save the lives of your fellow citizens, you become a liability if you have the slightest reservation about treating all victims the same. It doesn't matter if they're meth heads, pedophiles, liberals, or inmates at a prison on fire. You're obligated to do the best you can to preserve human life.

You can hate them later.

My point exactly. Places like HuffPo and Breitbart get off on feeding the flames of racism, bigotry and hate. I have skeptical if it is real to begin with, and if it is, it might be engineered, who the hell knows? :dunno:

My experience with the majority of Americans? When push to comes to shove, we're all better than this.

Maybe it's different where you folks live.

You can hate them later.

My point exactly. Places like HuffPo and Breitbart get off on feeding the flames of racism, bigotry and hate. I have skeptical if it is real to begin with, and if it is, it might be engineered, who the hell knows? :dunno:

My experience with the majority of Americans? When push to comes to shove, we're all better than this.

Maybe it's different where you folks live.
At least 10 dogs worth..

Dogs are better than people period.

Do dogs pay for fire protection?
I do. Therefore by extension my dogs do.

Kinda like all the free loaders my taxes pay for also.

Are you saying black people don't pay for fire protection and taxes? Where do you live?

Wonder how many fires blacks will set tonight in St Louis?
And how many firefighters they will shoot at when they try to put them out.

Dogs are better than people period.
Your dog says that you shall rue the day they come to power...

This season hasn't skipped a beat either. Love this show!

Loved that pickle Rick episode..

The last episode, Tales from the Citadel of Rick, was fucking brilliant. Two years ago, we both went as Rick for Halloween. I wore a cowboy hat so I could be Cowboy Rick. lol

Forum List

Back