Firefighter Suspended For Flying Confederate Flag During Minnesota Parade

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
bEmS6.jpg

Brian Nielsen, of the Hartland Fire Department, said he would quit if that is requested.

“I’m sorry I hurt my city and hurt the fire department,” he said to WCCO radio.

The 43-year-old Nielsen, who acted alone, said he was not racist but made the gesture to criticize political correctness.

"It was my decision and I didn't think it was going to be a big deal, but boy was I wrong," Nielsen told The Associated Press.

According to the Albert Lea Tribune, Nielsen drove in the truck with his wife, his daughter, his daughter’s friend and his niece.

Nielsen told the Associated Press that he's willing to say he's sorry to parade organizers from the Albert Lea Chamber of Commerce during a public meeting.

Firefighter Suspended For Flying Confederate Flag During Minnesota Parade

He says he isn't racist - but his actions say otherwise. A 43-year-old should know better.

The 43-year-old Nielsen, who acted alone, said he was not racist but made the gesture to criticize political correctness.
Way to go!!! He stood for freedom of speech! Fucktards did not like it. What a bunch of hypocrite traitors betraying founding principles laid down in the Constitution.

Oh yeah I am REAL SURE that's what you are worried about. Give me a fucking break. Oh and he MIGHT own it because that looks like an older firetruck.Who gives a shit if he doesn't you fucking fruitcakes would be silent if he had flown a fag flag or a ISIS flag....
Fuck off wagon burner. Man should stand his ground and fight the anti white racists.

Does he own the firetruck?

Fuck off wagon burner. Man should stand his ground and fight the anti white racists.

Does he own the firetruck?
Who the fuck cares if he owns the fire truck or not. If flies the US flag he can fly the Battle flag too. I wonder if there were some flying the faggot flag on that parade.

Taxpayers care who owns the firetruck.
I am quite sure taxpayers had nothing to do with the suspension. It was more likely done by city government fuckheads pressured by faggot flag flying perverts.

His actions say otherwise?

Did he attempt to enslave anyone? Was he even rude to someone?

This is what libtardism brings us. Merely displaying something moonbats are programmed to hate, makes you something you're not.

Don't you worry about that. They will resuscitate the dead horse and keep beating on it.

Forum List

Back