Firefighter Suspended For Flying Confederate Flag During Minnesota Parade

Does he own the firetruck?
Who the fuck cares if he owns the fire truck or not. If flies the US flag he can fly the Battle flag too. I wonder if there were some flying the faggot flag on that parade.
Let's make sure to quote something quite as stupid as theses words during the next rape, robbery, murder etc.
Who the fuck cares if he owns...
You are surely talking about illegal aliens, aren't you? Wrong thread…moron.
The sentence was "Who the fuck cares if he owns the truck" Truck ownership or the lack of could lead to rape, murder and robbery? You are surly jest or a complete idiot.
Thank you for clearly showing everyone how ill equipped the conservative mind is, as it pertains to the ability to understand the power of their stupid utterances.
You stated that the ownership of property is irrelevant if the individual feels strongly enough concerning an issue, I showed you how stupid your statement was and used more flagrant examples of idiots who have the same failings as you do.
Don't be mad that you are stupid...
Look you imbecile, he legally operated the truck as it was entrusted to his care, regardless if he is a part owner of the truck or not, he chose to honor the festivities/celebration/remembrance with flying the flags important to the history of the USA. Now if you think that not talking about the War of Secession thus it did not happen, where thousands died, got maimed and imprisoned resulting in families being in agony by wives became widows and children orphans, then you have lower IQ than an amoeba (no offense to the amoeba he cannot help it but you could have improved yours you communist, racist and intolerant liar)
I see that you are angry your stupidity was so plainly pointed out...
Again, IT WAS YOU who stated that the ownership of property is irrelevant if idiots like you feel ignorantly moved by a particular issue.

I guess hickabillies can't distinguish between right and wrong when they get angry...

Why would anyone want to display a racist loser flag?

To me, if people do not like what that man stands for, they are free to go somewhere else at any time.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

idiots like you feel ignorantly moved by a particular issue.
Look moron, I am not the one who threw a fit about any flag flying on that parade pinned of the back of that truck. It was you and your intolerant, pro censorship, totalitarian, anti American comrades who object to the freedom of expression.
I guess hickabillies can't distinguish between right and wrong when they get angry...
Angry hickabibilly, huh? What are you the elitist academia? No wonder the country is in a bad shape when authoritarians like you and your murderer-Pol Pot kind want to exterminate everybody who has different opinion from your party line.

idiots like you feel ignorantly moved by a particular issue.
Look moron, I am not the one who threw a fit about any flag flying on that parade pinned of the back of that truck. It was you and your intolerant, pro censorship, totalitarian, anti American comrades who object to the freedom of expression.
Angry hickabibilly, huh? What are you the elitist academia? No wonder the country is in a bad shape when authoritarians like you and your murderer-Pol Pot kind want to exterminate everybody who has different opinion from your party line.
Must suck to be as stupid as you...tell you what Mr. Hickabilly, the next time you feel that property ownership is irrelevant because you are asshurt just go fly your own silly assed flag/

Forum List

Back