Firefighter Suspended For Flying Confederate Flag During Minnesota Parade

Think about it in a legal sense. There is no law against displaying a Confederate flag. How could the local government suspend a firefighter? Where is the ACLU?

moye-007-southernheritagesouthernshame-lg.png
325px-Cherokee_Confederates_Reunion.gif
Cherokee Confederate Reunion, New Orleans 1903

'Murica... missing since 2008.

You listless bafoon. :slap:

Sounds like a personal problem

Mn is full of do gooders and whiners.......bet it didnt take 5 minutes for social media to melt down OMG OMG

Sounds like a personal problem

Let me just set the record straight. You and I don't have a problem. :beer:

It's only you that has a problem. :)

Fuck off wagon burner. Man should stand his ground and fight the anti white racists.

Does he own the firetruck?
Who the fuck cares if he owns the fire truck or not. If flies the US flag he can fly the Battle flag too. I wonder if there were some flying the faggot flag on that parade.

Taxpayers care who owns the firetruck.

Do taxpayers control the First Amendment?

Remember "Protest is the high form of patriotism"?

Only applicable when the liberals are protesting. Hypocrites.

It Begins… Liberals Want Minnesota Flag Taken Down Because It Shows White Man Working

Gateway Pundit ^
It begins… Leftists want the Minnesota flag taken down because it shows white men working on a farm and an Indian with a spear. Seriously? The Star Tribune reported: “The Minnesota state flag depicts a white man as a hardworking, rugged individualist, and an Indian riding a horse and holding a spear. The current interest in the removal of the Confederate battle flag from public displays and store shelves provides an excellent opportunity to examine what the Minnesota state flag represents. The images on the flag are interpreted by state documents as innocuous symbols of the state’s history. A critical...

Fuck off wagon burner. Man should stand his ground and fight the anti white racists.

Who the fuck cares if he owns the fire truck or not. If flies the US flag he can fly the Battle flag too. I wonder if there were some flying the faggot flag on that parade.
Let's make sure to quote something quite as stupid as theses words during the next rape, robbery, murder etc.
Who the fuck cares if he owns...

Let's make sure to quote something quite as stupid as theses words during the next rape, robbery, murder etc.
You are surely talking about illegal aliens, aren't you? Wrong thread…moron.
The sentence was "Who the fuck cares if he owns the truck" Truck ownership or the lack of could lead to rape, murder and robbery? You are surly jest or a complete idiot.

He's a taxpayer. He owns part of it. Like the part where the flag that you and your bigoted fascist ilk despise was attached.

He's a taxpayer. He owns part of it. Like the part where the flag that you and your bigoted fascist ilk despise was attached.

Well, if he owns part of it - he should only be flying his tiny portion of it.

Well, if he owns part of it - he should only be flying his tiny portion of it.
It doesn't take much space to attach a flag mount.
Too bad he's not a redskins fan, too.

The sentence was "Who the fuck cares if he owns the truck" Truck ownership or the lack of could lead to rape, murder and robbery? You are surly jest or a complete idiot.
Thank you for clearly showing everyone how ill equipped the conservative mind is, as it pertains to the ability to understand the power of their stupid utterances.
You stated that the ownership of property is irrelevant if the individual feels strongly enough concerning an issue, I showed you how stupid your statement was and used more flagrant examples of idiots who have the same failings as you do.
Don't be mad that you are stupid...

As a Minnesotan, I have no problem with flying the Confederate Flag during the 4th of July Parade.
However, it should have been displayed properly while being displayed at a lower position than the Flag of the Untied States of America.

Thank you for clearly showing everyone how ill equipped the conservative mind is, as it pertains to the ability to understand the power of their stupid utterances.
You stated that the ownership of property is irrelevant if the individual feels strongly enough concerning an issue, I showed you how stupid your statement was and used more flagrant examples of idiots who have the same failings as you do.
Don't be mad that you are stupid...
Look you imbecile, he legally operated the truck as it was entrusted to his care, regardless if he is a part owner of the truck or not, he chose to honor the festivities/celebration/remembrance with flying the flags important to the history of the USA. Now if you think that not talking about the War of Secession thus it did not happen, where thousands died, got maimed and imprisoned resulting in families being in agony by wives became widows and children orphans, then you have lower IQ than an amoeba (no offense to the amoeba he cannot help it but you could have improved yours you communist, racist and intolerant liar)

Forum List

Back