🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Firm buys entire Florida community

It makes sense.

What was renting for $1,500 two years ago is going for $2,500 today.

I have two rental units with a property management company here in Florida. One of them has seen only mild increases in the rent, where the other has gone up quite a bit.

It comes down to what the market will bear...

• Banned
It comes down to what the market will bear...
Translation: How much the consumer is willing to bend over and get f&%^$& up the a$$. bahaha

It's greed is what it is. I live in Chicago, and rent prices here are on par with what I pay for in my small, conservative hometown. The price of food is actually higher in the red town; health care is higher; gas is only 90 cents cheaper; fast food costs just as much.

I guess there is no benefit to conservative towns, except allowing corporations to take advantage of hard working Amuricans. I hope they buy up every single building in Florida until Conservative voters get off the RNC plantation and realize that conservative policies have failed them.

• Banned
Funny you don't complain about China buying up all of our farmland and high dollar real estate....
Why is it to the right, glorious to get analized by american corporations, but somehow it becomes wrong when it is a Chinese corporation? It's complete silliness.

It's capitalism, baby! It's what your red state policies have created.
Actually, the globalists want many people living in densely packed urban areas. This can be part of their agendas. Either way they are the ones making moves. People just respond to them. The real design is to make it much harder for people in fly over country.

Why is it to the right, glorious to get analized by american corporations, but somehow it becomes wrong when it is a Chinese corporation? It's complete silliness.
No one is analyzing me...check your spelling....
China is not our friend... never has been and never will be yet they own a ton of American soil..... not smart...

No one is analyzing me...check your spelling....
China is not our friend... never has been and never will be yet they own a ton of American soil..... not smart...
I literally said analized.
Who said they were. Learn how to read and follow the thread of conversation, bro. China isn't our friend, and neither are these corporations that conservatives cuck to.

It's capitalism, baby! It's what your red state policies have created.
um....are you suggesting there aren't landlords in blue states?

The reality is, as this article highlights, people are fleeing blue states, for FL, Tenn, NC etc....population is moving, and investors are seeing that getting into the real estate market at this places will pay off.

You are right...red state policies have created this massive population shift.

Who said they were. Learn how to read and follow the thread of conversation, bro. China isn't our friend, and neither are these corporations that conservatives cuck to.
Don't get so mad.... What would you prefer?... a nation with corporations that provide good stable jobs that can provide healthcare and retirement or a nation of mom and pops that can't provide anything but a weekly paycheck?....

Red state policies? Who the hell wants to invest in blue states, people are LEAVING.
Not really. You can cherry pick a few, but people aren't leaving like that. And the ones that do are going to blue enclaves, like Austin. If these conservative places are so great, why aren't there millions of people already in them? No, you have an abundance of red states no one GAF about except flying over in a jet. There are way more conservative craphole countries than there are liberal craphholes that people are flcoking in abundance. Now that's an absolute fact lol.

hold on....Xiden said China was our friend...and certainly not any sort of competition....

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us" Joey Xiden

Don't get so mad.... What would you prefer?... a nation with corporations that provide good stable jobs that can provide healthcare and retirement of a nation of mom and pops that can't provide anything but a weekly paycheck?....
Ok, then chinese corporations are supplying jobs to Amuricans.

But,no. If a corporation doesn't want to be American and do its part, they can gtfo. All you're doing is making the problem worse by acquiescing. Case in point, we can't say no to these chinese, because capitalism gOoD.

Forum List

Back