First Batch of Biden Emails Released

Protected by the family or challenged by the family? There are definite advantages to growing up as a Trump, Coyote but there is also great pressure. The Trump kids work hard...it's the way they were brought up.
Do they? You don’t know that.

The test is starting their own business outside the family umbrella.

You claim that it's "common" to put people on boards that have contacts or could be influential? Is it common to put full blown crack addicts that your CEO thinks is dumber than his dog on a board? I'd love to get some examples of that.
You don’t have to be smart to be useful.

You all claim that you didn't know who the big guy was. You keep moving the goal posts
Yet you seem to believe a drug user and someone who visits prostitutes is a truthful person. So his partners were going to give him the 10 grand and he was going to give it to Joe. Well what about Joe's brother .

Show me the contract where Joe B gets a cut.

The big guy is just a scam by Hunter to get more money. This would not seem feasible to you because

you want Joe to be involved. It never occurs to you guys that Joe can rake in big money from doing

speeches and events. Just like any other prior VP or president. He probably has a government

pension as well. His wife has a good job. Kids are all grown. Hunter is a drain but what can you do.

One business partner says that Joe wasn't involved. Another says that he was involved. That's is all you have.is just statements. The deal fell thru a year later. I wonder why with partners such as them.

Show me the money.

Which is more than Comer can achieve.

$2.5 million, mostly composed of pensions and real estate. But Biden was about to cash in. By the end of 2017, he and his wife Jill had earned $11.1 million. They raked in $4.6 million the next year, followed by $1 million in 2019 and $630,000 in 2020.

So why would he need 10,000 as a cut for some business deal with China that he was not involved in. Chump change and Trump will tell you that.

he doesn't need it as the bigger picture would be the presidency. keep your eye on the goal and ignore the distractions.

Nah, this is desperate cult horseshit.

You have nothing, and your orange God has 91 felony charges.

So this comes spewing out.
As usual, Fort you've been distracted by shiny objects. The 91 indictments against Trump are designed to distract from the mounting evidence that Joe Biden is guilty of influence peddling. It's why they waited 2 and 1/2 years before bringing them.

So what we have here actually, is the idea that if anyone goes after anyone in order to clean up the damned place called D.C., then it becomes a "let's just burn it all down if our guy is caught as president doing shite too" ?????

I look at it this way, you all had your chance to go after Trump while president for such reasonings, but doing so now is only in order to save your guy by saying but, but, but, but Trump....

Psssst - Trump isn't the president right now, and Biden is. That makes him fair game for the American people to demand accountability while he is in the role of representing the people of these United States.

You people look like petulant children with your finger pointing and whining when your guy comes under serious scrutiny, otherwise for his actions and being exposed while representing the United States currently.

The American people demand accountability, and they demand it now out of their President. They demanded it from Trump for 4 year's, and Joe Biden isn't any different. Now stop with the TDS, and let's get accountability from the current president of the USA.
Wow…all that verbage simply for pointing out that you have no actual evidence?

Yet you seem to believe a drug user and someone who visits prostitutes is a truthful person. So his partners were going to give him the 10 grand and he was going to give it to Joe. Well what about Joe's brother .

The big guy is just a scam by Hunter to get more money. This would not seem feasible to you because

you want Joe to be involved. It never occurs to you guys that Joe can rake in big money from doing

speeches and events. Just like any other prior VP or president. He probably has a government

pension as well. His wife has a good job. Kids are all grown. Hunter is a drain but what can you do.

One business partner says that Joe wasn't involved. Another says that he was involved. That's is all you have.is just statements. The deal fell thru a year later. I wonder why with partners such as them.

Show me the money.

$2.5 million, mostly composed of pensions and real estate. But Biden was about to cash in. By the end of 2017, he and his wife Jill had earned $11.1 million. They raked in $4.6 million the next year, followed by $1 million in 2019 and $630,000 in 2020.

So why would he need 10,000 as a cut for some business deal with China that he was not involved in. Chump change and Trump will tell you that.

he doesn't need it as the bigger picture would be the presidency. keep your eye on the goal and ignore the distractions.
Do you wonder why Joe has been lying about this for almost three years, Kilroy?

Show me the money.

Joe was involved. He used our money to fly to these places to gather the money. You have to be pretty stupid not to be able to see that.

Protected by the family or challenged by the family? There are definite advantages to growing up as a Trump, Coyote but there is also great pressure. The Trump kids work hard...it's the way they were brought up.

You claim that it's "common" to put people on boards that have contacts or could be influential? Is it common to put full blown crack addicts that your CEO thinks is dumber than his dog on a board? I'd love to get some examples of that.
That one had to hurt... Keep it up..🍿

Joe was involved. He used our money to fly to these places to gather the money. You have to be pretty stupid not to be able to see that.
IF I was a republican then I would agree. Republican believe because they want that presidency so badly that fantasy becomes a reality. Just to clarify , I am not one.

IF I was a republican then I would agree. Republican believe because they want that presidency so badly that fantasy becomes a reality. Just to clarify , I am not one.
Just want to save America for the future. Can't do that with the corrupt Democrat Communists in power.

Forum List

Back