First black Gov of Illinois ?

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

No boys and girls this black is a conservative Republican so he will the house N word treatment from the left wing jerks. If he gets the GOP nod he is still a long shot in November, but still will be fun to watch. Illinois being one the worst run deep blue states.

No boys and girls this black is a conservative Republican so he will the house N word treatment from the left wing jerks. If he gets the GOP nod he is still a long shot in November, but still will be fun to watch. Illinois being one the worst run deep blue states.

I don't care, but it is still another proof that the lies of the race baiting dems are lies.

Being black puts him at a huge disadvantage in the primary and the general. Republicans will only vote for him if they are truly desperate.

I don't care, but it is still another proof that the lies of the race baiting dems are lies.

Eventually it might get to the point where a black person running for office for the GOP is not so rare that it is newsworthy

It seems we are not yet to that point though

Lol see you on June 28, then

No you won't. Time and time again, people like you have made your assumptions about us, and when they turn out to be completely wrong, you just ignore it, and keep talking shit on people you don't even know.

No you won't. Time and time again, people like you have made your assumptions about us, and when they turn out to be completely wrong, you just ignore it, and keep talking shit on people you don't even know.
You won't even realize the irony there

Eventually it might get to the point where a black person running for office for the GOP is not so rare that it is newsworthy

It seems we are not yet to that point though

The failure of the GOP to attract minority members is sad. Which is irrelevant to the point of one of them holding or running for office.

The only real point of interest in this thread, imo, is that once again, we see that the GOP voters don't care about race.

The front runner of their primary is a black guy. The primary seems to be very issue driven, which is nice.

This is NOT, imo newsworthy, other than as further proof, not that any is needed, that the race mongering of the Left is just a bunch of bullshit.

You won't even realize the irony there

I am talking about something you are doing, right now. That is NOT talkign shit on someone. That is calling them out on their shitty behavior.

Big fucking difference.

I am talking about something you are doing, right now. That is NOT talkign shit on someone. That is calling them out on their shitty behavior.

Big fucking difference.
I am making a prediction based on past performance. You are pretending you don't ignore everything that you're wrong about. 30 more days.

I am making a prediction based on past performance. You are pretending you don't ignore everything that you're wrong about. 30 more days.

No, you're not. The polls show that you are not doing that. You are just talking shit, trying to keep the Big LIe going.

Forum List

Back