First Covid-19 Death Linked To Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Reported In Minnesota

People were warned. It was being called a super spreader event at the time.

Now the first death from it has been reported. There will be more. How many more have to die?

People got the virus there, went home and spread it all around where they live. Great. Just the thing to keep this virus alive and killing people needlessly.

The man was in his 60s, had underlying conditions and was hospitalized in intensive care for several weeks after returning from the rally,

1599072208258.png

Now the first death from it has been reported. There will be more. How many more have to die?

People got the virus there, went home and spread it all around where they live. Great. Just the thing to keep this virus alive and killing people needlessly.

did you read it? hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha can't make it up. HEY STUPID FK, IT SAYS UNDERLYING CONDITIONS, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? fk, can't make up your kind of stupid or theirs. you really hate your fellow man. you're full of spite.

BTW, did his underlying condition offend you? did it reach out and destroy your life? what was it that offended you so much? You let spite affect you.

Last edited:

So what's that like 1 from Sturgis and 30,000 dead from Cuomo shoving grandparents in nursing homes.

Feigning outrage just isn't your forte, petunia.

The first of many and entirely predictable. I mean, what could have possibly gone wrong?
Colbert explains:

did you read it? hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha can't make it up. HEY STUPID FK, IT SAYS UNDERLYING CONDITIONS, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? fk, can't make up your kind of stupid or theirs. you really hate your fellow man. you're full of spite.

BTW, did his underlying condition offend you? did it reach out and destroy your life? what was it that offended you so much? You let spite affect you.

I saw that you dumb fuck, something he has probably lived with for years and could have lived many more year. . Covid killed him. You stupid fuckers can't get this through your pea brains. Who did he spread it to when he got back from Sturgis?

I saw that you dumb fuck, something he has probably lived with for years and could have lived many more year. . Covid killed him. You stupid fuckers can't get this through your pea brains. Who did he spread it to when he got back from Sturgis?
the spite you have. amazing. you don't know shit. that is a fact. Underlying condition. it doesn't say one fking word about Wuhan making it worse. just doesn't. your spite at humanity has you off base here.

The first of many and entirely predictable. I mean, what could have possibly gone wrong?
Colbert explains:

yeah cuz rioting and looting is the game, right? you fkers can't get out of your own fking way. Chinese fire drill everyday with you all.

Last edited:

How do you know someone from his hometown didn't give it to him...or someone to and from Sturgis? .....dumbfuck.

It's fckn WAPO

the spite you have. amazing. you don't know shit. that is a fact. Underlying condition. it doesn't say one fking word about Wuhan making it worse. just doesn't. your spite at humanity has you off base here.

You're a complete idiot.

How do you know someone from his hometown didn't give it to him...or someone to and from Sturgis? .....dumbfuck.

It's fckn WAPO

Well I don't I think we're argueing the underlying condition's dumbfuck.

It's fckn WAPO

Well I don't I think we're argueing the underlying condition's dumbfuck.

I'm arguing where he actually contracted it, dumbfuck.

You don't know and neither does WAPO

One dead?...doesn't sound so super to me...super spreader...LMAO

he was a grown ass man and made the choice to go have fun,,,

did you know skydiving is dangerous too???

One dead?...doesn't sound so super to me...super spreader...LMAO
well two died in kenosha we know of.

Forum List

Back