🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First domino to fall: house dem sees no value in impeaching Trump

First Domino to Fall: House Dem Sees No “Value” in Impeaching Trump
A Democrat representative says she sees no “value” in impeaching President Trump and removing him from office.

Because they lied and the scum know it.

I never heard of the lady but it sounds like she has a little common sense on her shoulders.

I think we should go the "risky" route despite Nancy's warnings and take a chance on those pesky, uninformed, deplorable American voters.
Haven't you heard the latest? Ya... now we're all a CULT, and President Trump is using MIND CONTROL on us.

That's how RETARDED the CRAP coming from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has become.

Last edited:
Those who don't see the value in impeachment haven't got the memo that it's about distraction and flooding the zone with shit for Trump to deal with, to prevent him from doing his job and implementing his policies.

Only committed chumps of the DNC and media really believe that it's about any wrongdoing that rises to the level of impeachment.

A Democrat representative says she sees no “value” in impeaching President Trump and removing him from office.

I never heard of the lady but it sounds like she has a little common sense on her shoulders.

I think we should go the "risky" route despite Nancy's warnings and take a chance on those pesky, uninformed, deplorable American voters.
Haven't you heard the latest? Ya... now we're all a CULT, and President Trump is using MIND CONTROL on us.

That's how RETARDED the CRAP coming from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has become.

What can you EXPECT from a bunch of RETARDS who sit around dreaming up this crap as they all JERK OFF? They dream it up, put it out, then all their puppets use it. Every day, the language changes. And all along, they literally buy the crap themselves, so caught up in their own pathetic delusions.

wizard_and_cauldron_iStock_000008484781XSmall.jpg

Now excuse me, a new tweet is coming in from one of Trump's tweets. I need to get my decoder ring out now to figure out what this week's new secret message is hidden within his secret hand signals. Mum's the word.

christmas-story3.jpg

Acknowledging that you are in a cult is the first step to escaping it.

Well you poor little twit... you don't even know the mention of being a cult member is a dumbass gas attack by a retarded leftist bubble head.

Earth to bo... earth to bo... oh forget it... you're too far gone.

An ODD view considering that of all Conservatives, maybe 80% of them are republicans, and of all republicans, maybe 60-70% all agree on any one thing at the same time.

By definition, a cult is a small group of people joined in lockstep to a rather offbeat and bizarre belief. Trump's "cult" took 60% of the states!

LAST I CHECKED, it is the Democratic Party always locked together in 99% unison on everything they do, which usually revolves around the mysterious belief that America is the cause of all trouble in the world, needs fundamentally changed and is evil everywhere-- -- -- -- except for THEM.

Best of luck then on your next step.

Forum List

Back