First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

If you pay taxes you paid as well clown.
LOL! My post really distressed you didnt it? :lol:

Your post is a little disturbing. Any man who jerks off to Obama photos - like you - is disturbing.

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

You were negged because you're a whining little bitch. Any other projections?

and you still FAILED to provide a non-zany, link to back up that accusation.

Incidentally, what does the "R.C." stand for in your username?

Google what R.C. Christian stands for and you'll find your answer.

that occurred to me but I figure, based on your track record here, that it could have nothing whatever to do w/ the last part of your username so, what does it stand for?

My track record? I'm not sure what your point is, but it's depends on your viewpoint. Google Georgia Guidestones. Learn it, read it and then you'll find where I took the name from. Better yet, visit the site. It's actually quite interesting.

Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

A picture sans BHO.

Where the fuck is he?

Show some respect for your POTUS. Thats a need to know question.

Fuck him.

He needs to spend more time with his perfect family, so where the fuck is he?

Last edited:
Notice the "first family" never has to sacrifice, get some skin in the game, tighten their belts like the rest of us under this painful rule with him as King?

shameless people

Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com

You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

Hard to fuck that one up..............

.......what an accomplishment.

They watched someone else put up their tree.

Good times.

I guess they need to be the for the delivery, it will probaly be the only time they will see it. Don't they have a vacation to go on?

Right! They won't even be home for Christmas....I can see Hawaii in their plans! What a waste...... :lol:

and you still FAILED to provide a non-zany, link to back up that accusation.

Incidentally, what does the "R.C." stand for in your username?

Google what R.C. Christian stands for and you'll find your answer.

Yeah, you say you're a christian.

You're not.

But, you make up for by posting lies here, all day, every day.

How would you know he's not? If you say because you are a Christian your going to make me choke from laughing :)

someone put this together..WE little people (worker bees to the Obama's) are the only one expected to Sacrifice...our masters sacrifice, forget about it
lot of comments at site
[ame=http://youtu.be/PsrR7UAA2kU]MICHELLE O preaches SACRIFICE while billing taxpayers $375,000 for her vacation - YouTube[/ame]

Your post is a little disturbing. Any man who jerks off to Obama photos - like you - is disturbing.

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

You were negged because you're a whining little bitch. Any other projections?

You forgot they provide a link to the post in question. You negged me specifically on that post. What to try a different lie?

Well, it didn't take long for even more nasty petty US-hating jerks to show up.

If the First Family did not do this, the nasty petty US-hating maroons all be lying about the being Muslins.

Carry on.

(god damn nasty petty US-hating maroon jerks)

Who hates the US? And, if I were you, I wouldn't call people jerks and then write , "all be lying about the being Muslins". OK?

Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

They are just the first family, just like all the other first families as far as this goes.

wtF??? You are seriously on crack.

No...they are nothing like all the other first families. This is the first family African American style. You don't have to appreciate it but I do.

Oh, you see them through black colored glasses. I see them through clear glasses and they are doing what every first family before them has done.

They are just the first family, just like all the other first families as far as this goes.

wtF??? You are seriously on crack.

No...they are nothing like all the other first families. This is the first family African American style. You don't have to appreciate it but I do.

Oh, you see them through black colored glasses. I see them through clear glasses and they are doing what every first family before them has done.

No...I see them though clear glasses. No other first family has done what they have done.

Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com

You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

Hard to fuck that one up..............

.......what an accomplishment.

They watched someone else put up their tree.

Good times.

I guess they need to be the for the delivery, it will probaly be the only time they will see it. Don't they have a vacation to go on?
With obama's track record, I'm betting the tree came COD.

If you pay taxes you paid as well clown.
LOL! My post really distressed you didnt it? :lol:

So he should get respect because he's black?

Wow. Just ... wow.

No...I see them though clear glasses. No other first family has done what they have done.

No other first family has watched the WH Christmas tree arrive??

tumblr_m2e538usJw1r4gei2o6_250.gif

So he should get respect because he's black?

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

:lol: Sure they have.

Forum List

Back