First I watched Fox News, and I was called a rightwing nutjob. Then I tune into Newsmax and OANN and people tell me Fox News is cool again

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What in the hell is going on?

Anytime a news network illustrates they toe the Party line (whatever Party that may be), they are "acceptable media". When I learn of some alternative media that show a different perspective, I am told the old media, Fox News; which I was lambasted by so many Canadians for being for nutjobs, is now "reasonable, mainstream media".

No wonder China is going to take over the world.

well unledd it is tucker carlson,you should NEVER listen to anything fox says.take away tucker and those other two sources are a hundred times better than fox.

Fox found a line they are not comfortable running through: Claiming corruption in our voting system in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Now they are stuck with being a propaganda outfit that has no customers. No one wants BS conservative talking points that are generally lies and distortions. They want nut job conspiracy crap of all out lies to make them feel special about being a loser.

Anytime a news network illustrates they toe the Party line (whatever Party that may be), they are "acceptable media". When I learn of some alternative media that show a different perspective, I am told the old media, Fox News; which I was lambasted by so many Canadians for being for nutjobs, is now "reasonable, mainstream media".

this is how the right moves the bar Farther to the right. Before Fox was far right. Now the Right wants to pretend fox is moderate

Fox found a line they are not comfortable running through: Claiming corruption in our voting system in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Now they are stuck with being a propaganda outfit that has no customers. No one wants BS conservative talking points that are generally lies and distortions. They want nut job conspiracy crap of all out lies to make them feel special about being a loser.
Trump supporters will have n problem believing fox is part of the deep state

Fox is definitely not cool again unless you lean left. They aired Rudy Guiliani's press conference today and stayed with it, which surprised me. Someone told me that afterwards Fox News and their pundits criticized the press conference.

Fox is definitely not cool again unless you lean left. They aired Rudy Guiliani's press conference today and stayed with it, which surprised me. Someone told me that afterwards Fox News and their pundits criticized the press conference.

If fox wanted to protect Rudy from being called crazy, they would have cut away. Instead, they just let everybody see his hilarious rant.

The reason FOX lost it's rating was because of dissatisfied viewers. Can you blame them when FOX started giving audience to ignorant liberals like Donna Brazile?

Apparently we right-wingers want something a little more right-wing than FOX News.

The reason FOX lost it's rating was because of dissatisfied viewers. Can you blame them when FOX started giving audience to ignorant liberals like Donna Brazile?

Apparently we right-wingers want something a little more right-wing than FOX News.

Fox has always had token Democrats to cut off and insult. Alan Combs, Juan Williams.

I’m all for competition, especially on the battlefield of ideas, it makes all involved better. Without competition, no records would be broken, no championships would be won - life would be boring.

That’s why I support the idea of a competitor to Fox News and its dominance on cable... the more the merrier. A serious competitor or two would make them tighten up ship. It would be a win all around

I’m all for competition, especially on the battlefield of ideas, it makes all involved better. Without competition, no records would be broken, no championships would be won - life would be boring.

That’s why I support the idea of a competitor to Fox News and its dominance on cable... the more the merrier. A serious competitor or two would make them tighten up ship. It would be a win all around
STFU, already.... you are simply a clown in search of a circus gig.....your stupidity and manufacturing of worthless threads of bullshit act has worn thin. Do you even have a life outside of this forum? Perhaps you and candynutjob should "hook up"

STFU, already.... you are simply a clown in search of a circus gig.....your stupidity and manufacturing of worthless threads of bullshit act has worn thin. Do you even have a life outside of this forum? Perhaps you and candynutjob should "hook up"
you do realize i didn't start this thread?

someone's hallucinating again...

Actually many Conservatives are pretty pissed at Fixed News right now with the whole election. They are finally figuring out that they are controlled opposition. Took them long enough.lol! OANN news is great! If you have a ROKU or even a phone you can download the Pluto app and watch OANN. There is also a couple more good alternative news sites on Pluto. I turned the mainstream news off years and years ago.

[/QU

Hey, dumbfuck, I never stated that you started this thread. I simply click on usmb and I can count on with out fail, see a recently created topic full of bullshit that has your signature on it. You are addicted to social media and you get a "stiffie" when someone replies to one of your idiotic threads of nothingness. You can't debate nor can you back any contentions because you are a straddling sack of shit. I would bury you in an honest debate but you would soil yourself at the very thought of having to expose your ignorance. You simply stir up shit...sit back and smirk as if you did something significant.....allow me to "hip" you to some home truths that will be hard for you to swallow or digest....you offer nothing and very few if any have any respect for a fence straddling sack of shit like yourself....

Hope this helps and if not? You are free to go fuck yourself........

(snicker)

Whose telling you that?

[/QU

Hey, dumbfuck, I never stated that you started this thread. I simply click on usmb and I can count on with out fail, see a recently created topic full of bullshit that has your signature on it. You are addicted to social media and you get a "stiffie" when someone replies to one of your idiotic threads of nothingness. You can't debate nor can you back any contentions because you are a straddling sack of shit. I would bury you in an honest debate but you would soil yourself at the very thought of having to expose your ignorance. You simply stir up shit...sit back and smirk as if you did something significant.....allow me to "hip" you to some home truths that will be hard for you to swallow or digest....you offer nothing and very few if any have any respect for a fence straddling sack of shit like yourself....

Hope this helps and if not? You are free to go fuck yourself........

(snicker)
Confidence comes from hours and days and weeks and years of constant hard work and dedication. Don’t mistake my confidence for ego, or my determination for arrogance.

Speed up the race to the bottom.

Forum List

Back