🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First ISIS inspired attack on U.S. soil, and what is the left doing?

And what exactly are those on the right doing other than talking tough an internet message board?
I thought they were trying to stem the flow of terrorists into the country. Yeah, I know, the 'junior varsity' could never slip by the scrutiny or pseudo-humanity of the leftist multiculturalism. After all, as Obama said, Republicans are afraid of women and children.

Pray tell, what are the Conservatives doing? Blocking legislation to prevent gun sales to those on the No Fly List?

What are your suggestions?

Bear in mind, no one I mean NO ONE knew these two in California were radicalized by ISIS. No one, and I mean NO ONE had the first clue that these two had plotted an attack.

Meanwhile, the thoughts should be centered on how on earth can we prevent these acts of violence and mayhem. And our prayers should be prayers for forgiveness if we sit back and continue to do nothing.

And what exactly are those on the right doing other than talking tough an internet message board?

Not voting for people who only want to understaaaand the enemy and reduce the military and reduce police powers and remove weapons from the hands of innocent people and tie the hands of investigative branches and reduce their powers and make ROE's that make it impossible to fight the enemy and reduce our country from a role of leadership to one who doesn't want to offend anybody.

That's what

Pray tell, what are the Conservatives doing? Blocking legislation to prevent gun sales to those on the No Fly List?

Bear in mind, no one I mean NO ONE knew these two in California were radicalized by ISIS. No one, and I mean NO ONE had the first clue that these two had plotted an attack.

Meanwhile, the thoughts should be centered on how on earth can we prevent these acts of violence and mayhem. And our prayers should be prayers for forgiveness if we sit back and continue to do nothing.

So you admit the vetting process doesnt work....
Now we're getting somewhere.

What vetting? He was an American citizen and she was a Pakistani. Neither were refugees.

What vetting? He was an American citizen and she was a Pakistani. Neither were refugees.
don't you see the irony of that?

She was supposedly vetted.
And I dont care where they come from,if they're muslims they shouldnt be let in under the circumstances we find ourselves in.

I thought that was the Ft. Hood shooter.
P. Geller's total BS, the four killed in military requiting offices, the Boston Marathon, Ft. Hood, half a dozen other pieces of crap. Take you pick.
The question wasn't about the domestic islimic terror attacks that have occurred under obama. It was ISIS specific.
Go Farook yourself.

And I dont care where they come from,if they're muslims they shouldnt be let in under the circumstances we find ourselves in.
What about our fellow American citizens who happen to be Muslim? religious restriction on immigrants, what then would be the difference between that policy and the policies of Nazi Germany?

In all of this, unfortunately and especially with the current administration in power, nothing will happen but deflection, finger pointing and eventually trying to "calm the situation" and not get too hasty and do awful things like profiling.
Unfortunately it will most likely take a much larger scale attack where children are involved to create any change whatsoever.
Even France...FRANCE!!...is taking action in and out of their borders.

What about our fellow American citizens who happen to be Muslim? religious restriction on immigrants, what then would be the difference between that policy and the policies of Nazi Germany?

About this much....

universe-resized-600.png

The jews werent killing Germans in the streets of Berlin...nice try though.

The jews werent killing Germans in the streets of Berlin...nice try though.
Thank you Dr. Goebbels.

First ISIS inspired attack on U.S. soil, and what is the left doing?

the left are saying - we will defeat the "criminals" (terrorists) because even though they murder us we give them love in return.

Lets light some more candles.... express our love and tolerance for our killers and they will love us in return.

Terrorists kill us but it's all part of their beautiful sacred culture and as we all know...all cultures are equal and you really can't blame them.... poor babies.

:rolleyes:
You would appear to be lying.

Is it because you are stupid or because you side with ISIS?

Forum List

Back