First It Was Santa Claus

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Remember when the right, led by Megyn Kelly, screamed in racist indignation last year when it was revealed Santa Claus was really black?

Coming this December, there's a new blackie for the right to scream over! Actually, they're not waiting.

“What will tomorrow bring?” The trailer asks its audience.

What would be truly remarkable and truly a sign of that “tomorrow”—to this writer, at least—is if a black Annie didn’t cause a stir within social media. And if a black Annie (or an Annie of any race) was just normal enough that no one even batted an eyelash about the details.

But predictably, Quvenzhané’s decided lack of red in her Afro and obvious blackness is causing a stir in social media.

Get a grip, folks!

qFsugmO.png

A "new blackie"? The nazis on the left are determined to squash free speech even if it takes racial insults to do it.

I remember a lot of morons on the left making a big deal out of what race the fictional Santa Claus is I suspect they will do the same here never underestimate the stupidity of the far left.

If there can be a black "Annie" than surely a white man could play Malcolm X without complaint. Didn't the race baiters have some kind of fit a few years ago when a white man dared play Othello?

Last edited:
If there can be a black "Annie" than surely a white man could play Malcolm X without complaint. Didn't the race baiters have some kind of fit a few years ago when a white man dared play Othello?
I was just thinking the same thing. Imagine the next A-Team movie featuring a white B.A. (Mr. T), or the next Star Trek movie featuring a white Lieutenant Uhura.

Creators of these characters be damned.

Last edited:
Remember when the right, led by Megyn Kelly, screamed in racist indignation last year when it was revealed Santa Claus was really black?

Coming this December, there's a new blackie for the right to scream over! Actually, they're not waiting.

What would be truly remarkable and truly a sign of that “tomorrow”—to this writer, at least—is if a black Annie didn’t cause a stir within social media. And if a black Annie (or an Annie of any race) was just normal enough that no one even batted an eyelash about the details.

But predictably, Quvenzhané’s decided lack of red in her Afro and obvious blackness is causing a stir in social media.
Get a grip, folks!

qFsugmO.png

Wow.

Now I know why all conservatives are racist, it finally makes sense. Idiots whinging about something that hasn't happened is proof that conservatives are racist.

Get a grip, folks!

qFsugmO.png

(Emphasis added)

I read your article, no where did she scream and she certainly was not reacting to an article that proved "Santa was really black". Perhaps you need to read and watch your now links? Might help.

Get a grip on your boyfriends dick fag.

Why are you holding a camera and a jar of vasoline???

You know, despite my best effort I can't think of a clever retort for this presently. At least not one that wouldn't involve me making fun of your family for the sake of humor and not a true insult and thus getting banned for doing so.

You can have last insult.

Last edited:
Oh and pssstttt Annie is not some made up fictional figure, she really was white. James Whitcomb Riley wrote "Little Orphant Annie". It served as the inspiration for the character "Little Orphan Annie" upon whom was based a comic strip, plays, radio programs, television shows, and movies.

The subject was inspired by Mary Alice "Allie" Smith, an orphan living in the Riley home during her childhood

220px-Mary_Allice_Smith%2C_c_1863.jpg

It matters not if someone wishes to portray her as black, I think the little girl is adorable. However, I would hope that it does not turn into something racist where some horrid white Miss Hannigan is abusing a black Annie.

The purpose of this thread like so many others is so liberals can whine, cry and avoid facing the hash Vladimir Putin is making of their darling.

I do know Malcolm X was a real person...was Annie based on a real girl?

I do know Malcolm X was a real person...was Annie based on a real girl?

Yes, she was based on a real girl. Her name was Mary Alice "Allie" Smith an orphan living with the man (James Whitcomb Riley) who wrote the short story/poem.

Get a grip, folks!
Again? Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said it right.

Clarence Thomas: Society is overly sensitive about race.

https://news.yahoo.com/clarence-thomas-on-race-194104252.html

Let's see...Malcolm X - real guy. Annie - comic strip fictional character.

Yep! The SAME!

Forum List

Back