First Lady’s immigrant experience contradicts Left claims of Trump hate

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
The Left can't stand those immigrants who obey rules in order to come here. Especially those who work to assimilate into American society.

A more moronic argument could not be inflicted on the public (that bother to listen) when the new First Lady is herself an immigrant. Of course, the irrelevant Left has made it clear that legal immigration is what they despise. Therefore Melania Trump, neé Knauss, is unwanted because she followed the law in coming to America and succeeding, a transgression by progressive standards.

Additionally, Mrs. Trump’s skin tone doesn’t pass muster (not dark enough), she speaks English and, most importantly and unlike the majority of refugees, she wanted to assimilate to our culture, our morals, our Constitution and become an American. This is the unforgiveable sin among liberals who plot the demise of the United States with seemingly boundless funds provided by self-acclaimed gods like George Soros and his purchased minions.

Liberals just can’t seem to help themselves. Pulling out all the stops, the executive order has been recklessly characterized as a muslim ban (add your own hashtag) when it is clearly a measure taken to protect against admitting individuals harboring evil intent toward America.

More of the story @ First Lady’s immigrant experience contradicts Left claims of Trump hate

(I've gone through the long, drawn-out, and very expensive steps to see my wife and her children are here legally so I know what it's like.)

The Left can't stand those immigrants who obey rules in order to come here. Especially those who work to assimilate into American society.

A more moronic argument could not be inflicted on the public (that bother to listen) when the new First Lady is herself an immigrant. Of course, the irrelevant Left has made it clear that legal immigration is what they despise. Therefore Melania Trump, neé Knauss, is unwanted because she followed the law in coming to America and succeeding, a transgression by progressive standards.

Additionally, Mrs. Trump’s skin tone doesn’t pass muster (not dark enough), she speaks English and, most importantly and unlike the majority of refugees, she wanted to assimilate to our culture, our morals, our Constitution and become an American. This is the unforgiveable sin among liberals who plot the demise of the United States with seemingly boundless funds provided by self-acclaimed gods like George Soros and his purchased minions.

Liberals just can’t seem to help themselves. Pulling out all the stops, the executive order has been recklessly characterized as a muslim ban (add your own hashtag) when it is clearly a measure taken to protect against admitting individuals harboring evil intent toward America.

More of the story @ First Lady’s immigrant experience contradicts Left claims of Trump hate

(I've gone through the long, drawn-out, and very expensive steps to see my wife and her children are here legally so I know what it's like.)
lol...she did an end run around their "open borders" policy

She got a hooker visa

Actually they see that reasoning as an intentional lie used to shut down debate on the matter [racism]...they love the asian community for all the reasons you claim they can't stand...because they come here and become successful, and are not white europeans, in fact the only white euro's wanting to come to america are the ones trying to escape what they feel is the tyranny of left wing europe where the opportunity to become successful is far less likely there for them than it is here.

Mexicans come to this country to support their struggling families
Melania came to find herself a rich billionaire

Forum List

Back