First oath keeper pleads guilty to sedition

The courts, as well as the scum that plead guilty seem to disagree with you.
So... it only took 14 months, 700+ arrests, and the total weight of the U.S. government to finally make the charge "stick" to ONE person. Hopefully, someday you or someone you care about will get the chance to see how all of that kind of weight works against YOUR rights as a citizen. Troll...

If you really want to see examples of actual rebellion against DC... try cheating again this November.

So... it only took 14 months, 700+ arrests, and the total weight of the U.S. government to finally make the charge "stick" to ONE person. Hopefully, someday you or someone you care about will get the chance to see how all of that kind of weight works against YOUR rights as a citizen. Troll...

If you really want to see examples of actual rebellion against DC... try cheating again this November.
The courts did not find anything and the guy did a plea. Fake contentions masquerading as thread title.

Go ahead. Whine all you need to. It won't get your insurrectionists out of this one.

I imagine they will start moving up the food chain now.
It will be interesting to see if it gets to Roger Stone.
So he pled to seditious conspiracy and not to sedition. ((Edit: Oops. There is no crime of “sedition” other than “seditious conspiracy.” The latter is often simply called the former. My mistake.))

And, his guilty plea doesn’t mean that he admitted to guilt of what he was actually guilty of. I’ve gotten it on good authority that people often plead guilty to avoid the risks of being found guilty and getting worse sentences. In other words, they mitigate the downside by saying their guilty even if they don’t believe it and even if they aren’t guilty.

The seditious conspiracy charge was bullshit from jump street.

Last edited:

I wonder if the Democrats threatened him and his family, or did they promise him a big payoff?

Forum List

Back