First oath keeper pleads guilty to sedition

Lol, there are court records. That bastard is going to jail and it is funny as hell. He gunna be take it from bubba soon. Hope you have visions of it in your dreams. Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Yes....and this nonsense is an attempt to convince others that everyone you target was under orders directly from Trump.....

Biden and Obama never told anyone in the FBI or CIA to do anything.
Only Trump has that power over others.

Its the washington compost and I wont pay them a cent for their lies
Please don't. You can live in your alternate universe, while the real world leaves you behind. And no one is going to care what you don't pay attention to.

So he pled to seditious conspiracy and not to sedition. ((Edit: Oops. There is no crime of โ€œseditionโ€ other than โ€œseditious conspiracy.โ€ The latter is often simply called the former. My mistake.))

And, his guilty plea doesnโ€™t mean that he admitted to guilt of what he was actually guilty of. Iโ€™ve gotten it on good authority that people often plead guilty to avoid the risks of being found guilty and getting worse sentences. In other words, they mitigate the downside by saying their guilty even if they donโ€™t believe it and even if they arenโ€™t guilty.

The seditious conspiracy charge was bullshit from jump street.
Tell the guilty party that. I'm sure it's going to be a big help. :abgg2q.jpg:

The courts did not find anything and the guy did a plea. Fake contentions masquerading as thread title.
Then he's a dumbass for pleading guilty for something he didn't do. Fuck him. He was there wasn't he? That's enough for me.

Forum List

Back