First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

another wingnut living in mortal terror that a rich person might have to pay his fair share.
You're a freaking moron. Simplifying the tax code would make the wealthy pay more, not less. They pay less now because of the thousands of provisions stuck in by democrats to pay off their wealthy donors.

That still remains to be seen. Can they produce enough evidence to actually convict him of something and get him fined?

Um, they already have... he was convicted of tax fraud in NY.

First you told us the laptop didn't exist, then you told us it was Russian created misinformation.
It is Russian disinformation, we've been over this.

Now you're claiming nothing Hunter has done effects your life at all. You don't even know yet what's on the laptop. Seems that you're (as usual) jumping to the conclusion you need to support your narrative.

Still waiting to hear what could possibly be on that laptrop that would effect my life.. because, frankly, a bunch of unflattering or photoshopped selfies doesn't cut it.

Nope, I wrote it all out to give everyone else a laugh as they see your juvenile antics.

You're a freaking moron. Simplifying the tax code would make the wealthy pay more, not less. They pay less now because of the thousands of provisions stuck in by democrats to pay off their wealthy donors.

Then what are you worried about?
Me, I've heard this song from the Repukes since Ronnie Reagan.. and it usually ends up with the rich paying less, the working class paying more and the deficits going through the roof.

Let's take out all tac incentives for Uber wealthy cheater folk. What you think of that lessers?

Only an idiot thinks that spending can't be cut.

It can only be cut if we vote people in that will cut it.

But nobody is willing to do that are they are too loyal to their beloved parties

Yep, it's a right wing uber rich ruse, to keep the very wealthiest, from being audited, which takes 5 times the auditors for one of their billionaire returns...

The republicans have ALWAYS protected THE very richest, from paying taxes..... And that's their scam once again....

Convincing the poorest, that these greatly needed IRS employees are going to go after the little guys, you MUST stop them! Is all just the wealthiest in the country, worried about being caught tax cheating, like Trump!

When President Biden announced his plans to have the IRS track bank account transactions at $600 ...
Do you honestly think that Critical Theory and Class Warfare crap you are spouting still makes sense?

Bless Your Precious Little Heart ... :auiqs.jpg:

Just a question for our leftists, and left supporting friends....

Who owns my income? Me? Or the government?
Why do you think that question isn't retarded? Because it is.

The premise is retarded. You own all of your income, then you have an obligation to pay taxes.

Then what are you worried about?
Me, I've heard this song from the Repukes since Ronnie Reagan.. and it usually ends up with the rich paying less, the working class paying more and the deficits going through the roof.
That's because they never simplify it, they yammer about raising tax rates but never tell you that at the same time they're carving out exemptions and deductions for the people they are telling you to hate.

The wealthy own democrats. Notice that NO democrat makes ANY move to EVER simplify the tax code so that the wealthy pay more. The Republicans don't either, but they don't campaign on sticking it to the rich guy. Democrats do and lie about it.

Um, they already have... he was convicted of tax fraud in NY.
Oh, did you get your wet dream about seeing him in prison? Here's a hint, you're not going to.
It is Russian disinformation, we've been over this.
Again, you seem to have become stuck and unable to acknowledge new developments. As per your usual, you glom onto some headlines that confirm your bias and that's as far as you go.
Still waiting to hear what could possibly be on that laptrop that would effect my life.. because, frankly, a bunch of unflattering or photoshopped selfies doesn't cut it.

That's fine. You stick to your rapidly aging headlines while the rest of us push to get the whole thing investigated and get to the truth. When the narrative goes from, "It's not his laptop but you'd better give it back to him", to "Well, okay, it's his laptop, but everything on it is Russian misinformation", to "Okay, well, it's for real but you're not allowed to know what's on it", I don't take anyone's word anymore until it's fully checked out. IOW, unlike yourself, I don't read a few headlines and regurgitate them for years while refusing to acknowledge new information that contradicts the headlines and then spew fart noises because I think they're a grand debate tactic.

Oh, and you haven't yet demonstrated any of that gun industry marketing to crazies you say you have. I still have seen no TV or online ads in streaming services, nor heard any radio spots aimed at crazies, etc. Better get cracking.

Why do you think that question isn't retarded? Because it is.

The premise is retarded. You own all of your income, then you have an obligation to pay taxes.
If that is the case, why are we subjected to the rhetoric that a tax cut is the government giving you something?

All they have to do is decline to fund it. The House holds the purse strings, as the Dems love to remind us. Now whether they actually will, is another story. Fedgov has never met a cash grab it didn't like.
That ship already sailed with the big succubus bill.

First order of business is to get shed of the sleazy little shitweasel Mccarthy.

50,000 IRS employees will retire within the next 5 years.... You've been duped, by your handlers, trying to avoid paying taxes.

The legislation will indeed result in increased audit activity, but claims of a new army of IRS agents and rampant audits on everyday Americans are misleading, tax experts say.

Below, tax pros explain where the money is going, why you’re very unlikely to be audited and what you can do now to make the prospect even unlikelier.

IRS hiring is meant to get to ‘status quo’
That 87,000-agent figure isn’t an arbitrary number. But to put it into context, it’s important to examine the state of the IRS.

“There are a bunch of problems. They have about 8 million unprocessed 2021 returns and only answered 11% of calls in 2021,” says Bill Smith, national director of tax technical services at CBIZ MHM’s National Tax Office in Washington, D.C. “There’s been a 17% reduction in the [IRS] workforce since 2010.”

What’s more, the IRS’s workforce is aging. Between retirement and other departures, the agency will lose around 50,000 of its 80,000 workers over the next five years, according to 2021 congressional testimony from IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig.

Back to the 87,000 new agents: That number comes from a May 2021 report from the Treasury Department assessing how the IRS could use an $80 billion appropriation. The report says the IRS could add nearly 87,000 new staff — not all of them enforcement agents — in order to “rebuild” and “revitalize” the agency.

In other words, that figure is not from the IRS or from the official law (how exactly the agency will spend the money remains to be seen). It’s an estimate that accounts for a huge amount of attrition at the agency.

“When we hear 87,000 agents, it sounds like a horrifying army of people. But it’s what they need to maintain, because people are exiting in volumes,” says Robert Cordasco, a certified public accountant and founder of Cordasco & Co. in Savannah, Georgia. “I don’t know how much it adds as much as it gets us to the status quo.”
"You've been duped", by she who then cites the hack-a-rama at CNBC.

TFF! :rofl:

Forum List

Back