First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

So IRS incompetence is why "normal Americans are suffering" and your solution is more IRS agents?

They do not have enough people to do the job assigned to them by Congress.

Either change their job or give them enough people to do it.

We should not suffer due to lack of manpower

They do not have enough people to do the job assigned to them by Congress.

Either change their job or give them enough people to do it.

We should not suffer due to lack of manpower
More bureaucrats isn't the answer to incompetent bureaucrats.
A flat tax is the solution.
Not a flat tax rate, but a truly flat amount.
Everyone pays the same amount for the same government.

More bureaucrats isn't the answer to incompetent bureaucrats.
Moronic.

I am down with that. The last spending bill was for 5.8 trillion dollars. There are about 209,128,000 adults in the country.

That comes out to just under 28 grand per person.

You ready to send in your check?

….to reverse the order hiring 87,000 IRS agents to go after small business owners and hard-working moderate earners. It’s shameful that the Democrats want to develop an army to intimidate and harass Americans, while they allocate funding for a measly 300 border agents to prevent the invasion from the southern border.

Up until now, the Democrats have treated foreigners here illegally better than honest Americans. That begins to change tomorrow when Republicans take over.

I'm on board for this!!

I am down with that. The last spending bill was for 5.8 trillion dollars. There are about 209,128,000 adults in the country.

That comes out to just under 28 grand per person.

You ready to send in your check?
I can easily afford that, but no. The solution is to cut the spending, not bend over and take it up the ass like a liberal lickspittle.

Yes, it is. A solution to a problem is not invalid just because it isn't implemented. Think better, simplejack.

If it cannot be done, it is not a solution, it is just a pipe dream. One you do not even believe as you refuse to vote for people that will cut spending

Forum List

Back