First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

The problem is the IRS is severely understaffed and normal Americans are sufferings because of it.

The problem with the IRS is it is the only agency, that I know of, where once they say you are guilty you have to prove your innocence.

I have been fighting with them since Nov of 2021 over the claim I did not file 3 years in the past 10. They even cashed my check one of the years they said I did not file. I still do not have resolution to this fight and each month it is costing me 463 dollars till they finish. The answer is the same every time, "Due to short staffing we have not resolved the issue yet".

You're going to get that from any government agency. That doesn't mean we need to spend billions more on all of them.

It's cute how the sheeple here think the Democrat party is the party of the little guy. You know, like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Klaus Schwab and George Soros -- that kind of little guy.

And their candidates often outspend Republican by 2 to 1 or more. Where do they get that kind of money, the homeless? :eusa_shhh:

….to reverse the order hiring 87,000 IRS agents to go after small business owners and hard-working moderate earners. It’s shameful that the Democrats want to develop an army to intimidate and harass Americans, while they allocate funding for a measly 300 border agents to prevent the invasion from the southern border.

Up until now, the Democrats have treated foreigners here illegally better than honest Americans. That begins to change tomorrow when Republicans take over.

Republicans are The Gang Who Couldn't Think Straight. They can't even get their shit together long enough to appoint a speaker. Nothing will get done other then their infighting & drama.

Also, I see that you've swallowed the propoganda spoon fed to you by Trump's goon squad on Fox who have convinced you that those IRS agents are going to target the middle class & small businesses. It's a crock of shit. It is the wealthy who are up in arms over it, like greedy fucks like Trump who dodge their tax obligations. And they're getting away with it because the IRS is short staffed. But keep believing the shit puked by people like Lumpy Hannity as they cash their million dollar paychecks, dummy.

Weird to come down on the side of tax fraud.

But I’m not surprised given who runs the Republican Party these days.

Did Kevin McCarthy seal the deal on speaker yet?

Republicans are The Gang Who Couldn't Think Straight. They can't even get their shit together long enough to appoint a speaker. Nothing will get done other then their infighting & drama.

Also, I see that you've swallowed the propoganda spoon fed to you by Trump's goon squad on Fox who have convinced you that those IRS agents are going to target the middle class & small businesses. It's a crock of shit. It is the wealthy who are up in arms over it, like greedy fucks like Trump who dodge their tax obligations. And they're getting away with it because the IRS is short staffed. But keep believing the shit puked by people like Lumpy Hannity as they cash their million dollar paychecks, dummy.

Trump like most people in his income range are audited almost every year. The IRS already targets the big earners first so the only thing left are the little guys who will have to take the day off of work, go downtown, and explain some $30.00 deduction. The idea that the rich are not being audited enough is nothing more than commie propaganda to excuse their careless vote buying spending. The more government workers, the more likely Democrat voters.

Agenda of Republican House

Hunter Biden’s Laptop
Get Fauci
End Woke
Impeach Biden
Gridlock
Shut down Government

Registers with the base, but does nothing for the country
You Dims control the Senate, so the House can’t really do much for the country, you idiot.

What they can do is return the favor. Investigation after investigation.

If given a choice between the Democrap agenda and a government shutdown and gridlock, I’m all for the shutdown and gridlock. Maybe your filthy Party can learn to compromise a bit.

….to reverse the order hiring 87,000 IRS agents to go after small business owners and hard-working moderate earners.

Where did you get that idea? IRS is underfunded and undermanned. The people taking advantage of it are typically in the wealthier bracket and the IRS lacks the manpower to address this. You can’t decrease spending with out also looking at revenue, and if you don’t want to raise taxes you need to enforce what we already have.

Trump like most people in his income range are audited almost every year. The IRS already targets the big earners first so the only thing left are the little guys who will have to take the day off of work, go downtown, and explain some $30.00 deduction. The idea that the rich are not being audited enough is nothing more than commie propaganda to excuse their careless vote buying spending. The more government workers, the more likely Democrat voters.
The U.S. Treasury is losing close to $1 trillion dollars a year due to wealthy taxpayers like Trump & corporations who are screwing the rest of us because the IRS is underfunded. Pay attention to the people who are howling the most over the 87,000. Think it's single Moms who are collecting child tax credits that people like Hannity & Lyin Ted are wringing their hands over, dummy?

….to reverse the order hiring 87,000 IRS agents to go after small business owners and hard-working moderate earners. It’s shameful that the Democrats want to develop an army to intimidate and harass Americans, while they allocate funding for a measly 300 border agents to prevent the invasion from the southern border.

Up until now, the Democrats have treated foreigners here illegally better than honest Americans. That begins to change tomorrow when Republicans take over.

Your first order of biz for 2023 should be to stop writing bullshit threads.

Where did you get that idea?

Have you been paying absolutely NO attention?

Which party spearheaded the effort to close down small business, and which party do you trash when they want everybody to have the same opportunity to keep their business open?

Jeff Bezos, alone, benefitted from the scheme to the tune of 70 BILLION dollars. Also reaping multi billions were Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and many others.

You cannot be so utterly ignorant as to think these are all republicans, can you?

The U.S. Treasury is losing close to $1 trillion dollars a year due to wealthy taxpayers like Trump & corporations who are screwing the rest of us because the IRS is underfunded. Pay attention to the people who are howling the most over the 87,000. Think it's single Moms who are collecting child tax credits that people like Hannity & Lyin Ted are wringing their hands over, dummy?
Oh dear lord....Looks like we are going into 2023 with the same Marxist bullshit from 2022....

Unfortunately most people don't know what 87,000 additional IRS workers will mean to them. For instance I've never been audited in my life. I have dozens if not over a hundred deductions every year. They don't bother me because I'm not wealthy. it's not worth their time. And who came up with this trillion dollar figure anyway? Oh, that's right, the same people that want to create more of these government dependents.

Like I said, when I read stories of how our current IRS agents are working 10 hour days or 6 day weeks, then I'll believe they are understaffed because that's what private industry does when they need more work output.

It would be nice if the Republicans could cancel the hiring (or sustaining) of those 87K IRS auditors.

It would be nice if the Republicans could cancel the $600-transfer reporting change (down from $20K) that the Dems arranged recently.

I don't see how they're going to pull it off, though. They have an extremely thin majority in the House but they lack enough muscle to make anything happen.

It would be nice if the Republicans could cancel the hiring (or sustaining) of those 87K IRS auditors.

It would be nice if the Republicans could cancel the $600-transfer reporting change (down from $20K) that the Dems arranged recently.

I don't see how they're going to pull it off, though. They have an extremely thin majority in the House but they lack enough muscle to make anything happen.
I guess that makes the real question more about Democrats willingness to do right for the American people, instead of trying to Cloward, and Piven the country....

Yep, it's a right wing uber rich ruse, to keep the very wealthiest, from being audited, which takes 5 times the auditors for one of their billionaire returns...

The republicans have ALWAYS protected THE very richest, from paying taxes..... And that's their scam once again....

Convincing the poorest, that these greatly needed IRS employees are going to go after the little guys, you MUST stop them! Is all just the wealthiest in the country, worried about being caught tax cheating, like Trump!
What they are saying is defund the IRS... Let tax cheats get away with it....

Who gains if you are allowed to cheat your taxes? Rich people or Poor people?

A well funded IRS actually can make paying taxes easier by putting better qualified and more streamlined systems in place... Making things simpler costs money...

So GOP is about defunding the tax cops... They are pro tax cheats...

You're going to get that from any government agency. That doesn't mean we need to spend billions more on all of them.

But the IRS is the only one that can do you actual financial harm. I had to agree to payment plan while they worked our case or have our wages garnished and my wife possibly lose her job.

We need enough IRS employees for them to be able to do their job in a reasonable amount of time.

Wtf?...collecting taxes is intimidating to you?

Forum List

Back