First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

Unfortunately most people don't know what 87,000 additional IRS workers will mean to them. For instance I've never been audited in my life. I have dozens if not over a hundred deductions every year. They don't bother me because I'm not wealthy. it's not worth their time. And who came up with this trillion dollar figure anyway? Oh, that's right, the same people that want to create more of these government dependents.

I am not wealthy, yet I am still fighting them over 3 years worth of returns, on of which they even cashed my check and then said I did not file.

Trump like most people in his income range are audited almost every year. The IRS already targets the big earners first so the only thing left are the little guys who will have to take the day off of work, go downtown, and explain some $30.00 deduction. The idea that the rich are not being audited enough is nothing more than commie propaganda to excuse their careless vote buying spending. The more government workers, the more likely Democrat voters.
This is false.

it’s easier to audit low income earners than high income earners.

So when manpower is limited, guess who they use their resources on? Low income earners.

Just a question for our leftists, and left supporting friends....

Who owns my income? Me? Or the government?

TRUMP! has an army of tax accountants prepare his returns every year to make sure they are done correctly and that he pays every penny he owes. Everyone should do the same. You didn't think he sat down with TurboTax and filled out the 1040EZ, did you? If you don't like the fact that he has had the IRS on his tail for decades and not gotten in trouble with them, rewrite the tax code.

It does effect everyone's life, however, if Hunter's business dealings are on there and Quid Pro is featured as the Big Guy getting his 10% cut. The rest of it is just the same mentality as Orange Man Bad, that you should hate TRUMP! simply because your favorite hate merchant tells you that you should hate TRUMP!.

Oh, you'll go back to the fart noises because that's the maturity level at which you post. See, everyone understands that when an immature, shallow person gets cornered and has no method with which to extract themselves from an uncomfortable situation (such as when they cannot produce evidence they claim to have, like the gun industry marketing to crazies), they will attempt immature, juvenile actions, hoping desperately to distract whoever has them cornered and because they think things like that are funny. What they fail to realize, however, is that they are simply being pathetic and destroying any claim to credibility that they originally claimed to have. This is seen by the adults in the situation who just wish the adult minders of the immature brat would drag him back to the sandbox where he can proudly announce to the pigeons that he has won yet another argument while the adults continue their conversation. This is a phenomenon seen far too often on internet debate boards, where the immature set thinks they are making cogent arguments, but in reality are just regurgitating headlines they have read somewhere but who have not accounted for (or even acknowledged), all the facts of a given situation. The immature set has a narrative that they insist on following, so they filter the headlines until they find one that confirms their bias, then they proceed to regurgitate that headline over and over ad nauseum, long after they are shown that their headline is a sensational, fact free or lite piece of garbage. Instead of acknowledging that they have, in fact, fallen for the oldest trick in the book, they slink away, hiding behind fart noises, only to pop up and regurgitate the same nonsense yet again when they think the pursuit has died down.

It hasn't died down.

First paragraph... Trump wasn't audited as is regular practice for sitting Presidents and vice presidents..

Biden has got audited at least for every year he has been President and Vice President...

As for Hunter's taxes and business dealings... Where are Tiffany Trump's taxes... Why haven't we seen them?

Those agents will be going after billionaire Republican donors, and corporations that wont be paying zero taxes anymore.

Which they will be doing because Democrats control the Senate, and Joe Biden is in the Whitehouse.

What those losers that will be passing nothing in the House should be doing is consulting with their lawyers for their coming trials for seditious conspiracy, that is still coming.

You do know the Senate also has investigative committees right?

Nah, you're just a troll. Never mind.
Skewey the doofus. What billionaire Republicans? The top 1 percenters are all Dimmers.

First paragraph... Trump wasn't audited as is regular practice for sitting Presidents and vice presidents..

Biden has got audited at least for every year he has been President and Vice President...

As for Hunter's taxes and business dealings... Where are Tiffany Trump's taxes... Why haven't we seen them?
Where's your taxes Ted? Why haven't we seen those?

This is false.

So when manpower is limited, guess who they use their resources on? Low income earners.

It is due to quality of staff...

Gut the department and then raid them the IRS for as many of their best people, then turn gamekeepers into poachers...

How about this... Lets increase he tax rate on the rich on uncollected taxes due to lack of IRS agents..
Lets start with an estimate... I say increase by 5% no deductions to cover ourselves for the first year and work from there....

How exactly are normal Americans suffering due to IRS staff levels?

The problem with the IRS is that once they say you are guilty you have to prove you are not.

In 2021 they sent us a letter saying we did not file taxes in 2020, 2015 and 2013. My first question was "how did you cash my check if I did not file". To which they said "that is two different departments"

So we spent $3500 on a tax lawyer and have been fighting with them since.

My wife is a nurse for the VA and can lose her job if she owes the Govt money so we had to agree to a payment plan while they worked on our case. So they take $465 every month till they finish. Got a letter in Sept saying they would have an answer by Oct 3rd. Got a letter on Oct 2dn saying they needed 60 more days. Still no answer.

They claim the problem is they have a tractor trailer full of forms they are working through due to staffing issues.

And I can assure you I am not the only one that is dealing with this problem.

You Dims control the Senate, so the House can’t really do much for the country, you idiot.

What they can do is return the favor. Investigation after investigation.

If given a choice between the Democrap agenda and a government shutdown and gridlock, I’m all for the shutdown and gridlock. Maybe your filthy Party can learn to compromise a bit.
What a ridiculous claim

We have had split Houses for centuries. We still managed to pass legislation.
All it takes is something called…….Bipartisanship. :eek:

This is false.

Not much meat on the bone with low income earners
Their claims are pretty basic and it is difficult to cheat

High income is where the revenue is. More deductions, more sources of income, more room for interpretation

What a ridiculous claim

We have had split Houses for centuries. We still managed to pass legislation.
All it takes is something called…….Bipartisanship. :eek:
Something you Democraps won’t engage in. So, good. Fuck them and their agenda.

What we need is for the fucking GOP members and senators to be even more reluctant to cave in. Gridlock is fine by me.

The problem with the IRS is that once they say you are guilty you have to prove you are not.

In 2021 they sent us a letter saying we did not file taxes in 2020, 2015 and 2013. My first question was "how did you cash my check if I did not file". To which they said "that is two different departments"

So we spent $3500 on a tax lawyer and have been fighting with them since.

My wife is a nurse for the VA and can lose her job if she owes the Govt money so we had to agree to a payment plan while they worked on our case. So they take $465 every month till they finish. Got a letter in Sept saying they would have an answer by Oct 3rd. Got a letter on Oct 2dn saying they needed 60 more days. Still no answer.

They claim the problem is they have a tractor trailer full of forms they are working through due to staffing issues.

And I can assure you I am not the only one that is dealing with this problem.
So IRS incompetence is why "normal Americans are suffering" and your solution is more IRS agents?

Something you Democraps won’t engage in. So, good. Fuck then and their agenda.

What we need is for the fucking GOP members and senators to be even more reluctant to cave in. Gridlock is fine by me.
Look what Biden accomplished with a split Senate and a meager advantage in the House. He did it with Republican support on Infrastructure, Semiconductors and Gun Control. Biden is willing to reach across the aisle…..always has

If Republicans have legitimate legislation that will help with Inflation, gas prices, immigration, healthcare, education….Democrats will work with them

Look what Biden accomplished with a split Senate and a meager advantage in the House. He did it with Republican support on Infrastructure, Semiconductors and Gun Control. Biden is willing to reach across the aisle…..always has

If Republicans have legitimate legislation that will help with Inflation, gas prices, immigration, healthcare, education….Democrats will work with them
You broke it, you fix it.

Brandon didn’t accomplish diddly dick.

Forum List

Back