First satelite imagery of attack

. I don't believe for a second we missed less any shot down.

That's the naivety and overconfidence that plagues the Department of Defense. It has made it impossible for Americans to believe, even within the defense industry, that the US military is subpar or even terrible in many areas.

Ironically it was American military scientists and former pentagon officials that woke me up to that reality though.

Our missles are pin point, so if this is real--they didn't hit any targets of value and it was purposefully done for the show.

Actually there is no evidence that these missiles are that accurate at the range they were fired. This would of been the longest range tomahawk missiles have ever been fired in a real world combat trial. They had to be at least 800 miles out.

It wont. Attacking North Korea would cause millions of civilians to die. The pentagon would never consider it, and the Chinese know it.

Iran probably wont change much. They might increase their long range naval patrols and UAV surveillance to provide security in case of a cruise missile strike like this happening on themselves. This might be used by their defense ministry as justification to increase production of their long range anti-ship missiles.

What is your solution for North Korea?

Most estimates are that North Korea will have a nuclear ICBM capable of reaching our West coast by the end of President Trump's first term.

Iraq too will have nuclear capabilities and they have already broken the non-treaty of petulant former President Obama.

We have the best military in the world and it's high tech. most of us cannot relate to..... I don't believe for a second we missed less any shot down.

They ran air raids out of the base we hit... Something tells me that we either missed or launched the most ineffective air strike in history.

Forum List

Back