First Step Act

Trump will sign this, It has been passed by the house. It seems like a good bill..

The kooky left opposes because they want reduced sentances.....I mean jesus does the left think anyone should go to jail?

Is The “First Step Act” Real Reform?

Yes! To answer your question. The left thinks Paul Manafort should go to jail.
LOL, yeah I forgot they want every republican and capitalist to go to jail. But no one that commits a violent crime.

buckeye45_73 Thanks for posting this.
I just heard Michelle Malkin on talk radio advocate for this Act
and reforms to the Drug Wars that is uniting far left and far right on something both sides actually agree on.
That the Drug Wars are a failed policy and waste of resources that are better invested in solutions that work!

Since this is an old thread, I'll start a new one.
But wanted to give credit here first, thank you!

MICHELLE MALKIN: Reforms designed to fight injustice

Trump will sign this, It has been passed by the house. It seems like a good bill..

The kooky left opposes because they want reduced sentances.....I mean jesus does the left think anyone should go to jail?

Is The “First Step Act” Real Reform?

I'm on the fence buck......i mean it sounds like i could finally get a decent education,and have someone figure out my insane adhd on the tax payer dime ......~S~

i was stunned to find that some students at Yale did use illegal drugs, there was even a place on campus called "mental hygiene", which functioned as a detox rehab center.

but when New Haven's urban youth did the same drugs, they didn't go to a rehab center. they went to prison. and when they came out they were labelled as drug addicts...for life.

that's not my america. THAT'S NOT MY AMERICA!

Forum List

Back