"First They Ignore You, Then They Laugh At You...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Then they fight you, Then you Win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I think that sums up Ron Paul perfectly. So don't let anyone get you down fellow Dr. Paul supporters. He is making progress. He really is. It may not be as quickly as we want it to be but it is happening. He is getting through to more & more Americans everyday. He may not win this Election, but he is winning. So hang tough and keep fighting the good fight. It's worth it.

I think that sums up Ron Paul perfectly.

Actually not.

Gandhi’s goal was to unite many nations in one state and bring about unity and peace.

Paul’s goal is to divide Americans into factions, destroy the rule of law, allow the tyranny of the states and majority, and subject the people to the capricious whims of the ‘free markets,’ with no means to find a remedy to injustice.

The two men couldn’t be more dissimilar.

Actually not.

Gandhi’s goal was to unite many nations in one state and bring about unity and peace.

Paul’s goal is to divide Americans into factions, destroy the rule of law, allow the tyranny of the states and majority, and subject the people to the capricious whims of the ‘free markets,’ with no means to find a remedy to injustice.

Gandhi was so enamored of his non-violence, he couldn't work up the gumption to fight the Nazis.

He's no fucking role model, either.

I don't laugh at Ron Paul at first. I laugh at him STILL. He makes a little bit of sense on SOME realms, but loses any hint or hope of credibility with the goofy ass positions in other realms.

He doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell. Fuck him anyway. He's a nut.

Then they fight you, Then you Win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I think that sums up Ron Paul perfectly. So don't let anyone get you down fellow Dr. Paul supporters. He is making progress. He really is. It may not be as quickly as we want it to be but it is happening. He is getting through to more & more Americans everyday. He may not win this Election, but he is winning. So hang tough and keep fighting the good fight. It's worth it.

except for the winning part and the fighting part you've nailed it.

kudos

Actually not.

You sure you got the right guy? :eek:

Actually not.

Gandhi was so enamored of his non-violence, he couldn't work up the gumption to fight the Nazis.

I don't laugh at Ron Paul at first. I laugh at him STILL. He makes a little bit of sense on SOME realms, but loses any hint or hope of credibility with the goofy ass positions in other realms.

Such brilliance. Priceless. :cuckoo:

Actually not.

You mean being a nut-bar RuPaul supporter?

I agree.

:cuckoo:

You mean being a nut-bar RuPaul supporter?

I agree.

:cuckoo:

You're completely ignorant of how Gandhi felt about WWII and Great Britain fighting against the Nazis. Look it up someday.

RuPaul is a not very well closeted racist bigot. The CS Monitor has an interesting timeline which (objectively) tends to establish that Dr. Paul is now lying about it out of expediency. 'Racist newsletter' timeline: What Ron Paul has said - CSMonitor.com

His foreign policy views are (however he may pretend to describe them) essentially isolationist.

A forward thinking kinda guy he aint.

I do concede that he gets SOME things right. But they are not enough to overcome his half a load short of a load yammering on other matters.

He's a kook. And I am grateful that he has no chance of ever being President of the United States.

RuPaul is a not very well closeted racist bigot. The CS Monitor has an interesting timeline which (objectively) tends to establish that Dr. Paul is now lying about it out of expediency. 'Racist newsletter' timeline: What Ron Paul has said - CSMonitor.com

His foreign policy views are (however he may pretend to describe them) essentially isolationist.

A forward thinking kinda guy he aint.

I do concede that he gets SOME things right. But they are not enough to overcome his half a load short of a load yammering on other matters.

He's a kook. And I am grateful that he has no chance of ever being President of the United States.

:lol: You sound like much more of a kook than he ever could. But that's ok,i know you are now moving from the 'laugh at you' phase to the 'fight you' phase. So your hostitlity is understandable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back