🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Sit down, boy. The DemoKKKrats around here, like you, love the Klan, the Nazis, and the Confederacy. You've already admitted it.
All you have is little make believe arguments that don't mean anything. 😄 You shitting on Confederates and Southern white culture is fine by me. What else of yours can we get you to piss on? 😄

Tater’s own words on video, and you deny them.

You are the perfect useful idiot Dimwingers rely on.
I'm not watching your stupid videos. If you want to quote things Biden has said and talk about them then use your words and type them out and present a link to where I can read them. I'll bee happy to point and laugh at you for being touchy little bitches. If you want to present evidence that you're the Snowflakes you accuse white liberals of being then be my guest. 😄

Claim a bigger office.

LOL, talk about having your priorities fucked up. All the shit that's going on up there and this is his biggest concern?

This guy is living proof that republicans can't govern.

She's attending Feinstein's funeral, not even in DC at the moment.
Pelosi has flunkies that are capable of moving furniture

Only in your little boy fantasies Marvin. But hey, if you want to agree that Democrat Confederate culture was a shit culture full of shit people I won't disagree with you. 😄

Was and is, boy. Remember, you're still enthusiastically voting for the guys in the white hoods.

1696518227090.png

Was and is, boy. Remember, you're still enthusiastically voting for the guys in the white hoods.

View attachment 838616
That's a guy in a Halloween costume, little boy. Don't be afraid. :itsok:

The real Confederate Democrats, their shit people and their shit culture were conquered and are now being cuckolded. With your help no less. See the Right wouldn't be cuckolds without little soft pussies like you. Pussies on the right who agree to let us fuck over southern white culture because they think shouting Democrat! means something. 😄 In the end you're still helping us destroy exactly what we aim to destroy.

That's a guy in a Halloween costume, little boy. Don't be afraid. :itsok:

The real Confederate Democrats, their shit people and their shit culture were conquered and are now being cuckolded. With your help no less. See the Right wouldn't be cuckolds without little soft pussies like you. Pussies on the right who agree to let us fuck over southern white culture because they think shouting Democrat! means something. 😄 In the end you're still helping us destroy exactly what we aim to destroy.

You voted for a guy wearing a klan hood and robe.

As a costume. Meanwhile you agree with me that southern white democrat Confederates were a shit people from a shit culture. Which one of us do you think gets the bigger victory from that? You have an imaginary win and I get southern white culture being torn down and replaced. 😁

Last edited:
As a costume. Meanwhile you agree with me that southern white democrat Confederates where a shit people from a shit culture. Which one of us do you think gets the bigger victory from that? You have an imaginary win and I get southern white culture being torn down and replaced. 😁

I'm not watching your stupid videos. If you want to quote things Biden has said and talk about them then use your words and type them out and present a link to where I can read them. I'll bee happy to point and laugh at you for being touchy little bitches. If you want to present evidence that you're the Snowflakes you accuse white liberals of being then be my guest. 😄
Continue being a useful idiot for the racist Dimwinger party, Simp.

They are counting on your terminal ignorance.

A guy who was in costume at a college Halloween party when the photo was taken who went on to serve as governor in a State I've never lived in. As I said, you have play play victories while I got you to join me in shitting on and dismantling southern white culture. Good job cuck. 😄

Continue being a useful idiot for the racist Dimwinger party, Simp.

They are counting on your terminal ignorance.
You cuck whites are our useful idiots. 😄 I have Marvin agreeing southern white democratic Confederates were shit people from a shit culture. :funnyface: And he thinks that's a victory for him. 😄

A guy who was in costume at a college Halloween party when the photo was taken who went on to serve as governor in a State I've never lived in. As I said, you have play play victories while I got you to join me in shitting on and dismantling southern white culture. Good job cuck. 😄

Forum List

Back