🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First thing the new temporary speaker does?

well you admitted you were. You didn't condemn the costume. Dude, that's fking admittance it's ok to wear. Can't see it any other way. Don't care where you're from, you are here today with today's comments.
I didn't say it was okay. I just said it doesn't make him an actual KKK member and really isn't as important 20 + years later as his policy were. One of which was the dismantling Confederate idolatry which was famously opposed by Right Wingers chanting "Jews will not replace us" until one of them ran over and killed a woman.

Robert Byrd is a great example of someone who stayed a Democrat and renounced his old racism and spent the rest of his life as and advocate for civil rights while Republican legislators today celebrate Confederates day on MLK Jr's birthday so that there can be no mistaking their deplorable racism.
Robert KKK Byrd used the n-word in an interview just a few years before he kicked the bucket.
renounced his racism…. :laughing0301:

Her copy of the SOTU....but I'm sure you think it was Holy Scriptures from your orange sexual abuser god.

On February 5, 2020 congressman Matt Gaetz filed an ethics complaint to The Committee on Ethics against Nancy Pelosi (see here), quoting the same misinterpreted statute. “Her conduct was beneath the dignity of the House, and a potential violation of law (18 USC 2071)”, he tweeted. Reuters could not find any update regarding responses to his complaint

Robert KKK Byrd used the n-word in an interview just a few years before he kicked the bucket.
renounced his racism…. :laughing0301:
Yeah, in terms of white n*gg*rs. Why are you all afraid of any context? 😄 And why are you afraid to address the Republicans who defend Confederate Idolatry still to this day? You clowns aren't to be taken seriously and no one does.

The first thing he did was kick that piece of shit Pelosi out. That is a good thing. That shows he has more balls than McCarthy.
Do you guys just want to look stupid? Did you do any reading on this at all?

Mostly DemoKKKrat, occasionally Republican. He also didn't ever win, unlike KKK members Robert Byrd and Ralph Northam, who you people reelected over and over again.
He never ran as a democrat, as you well know.

And Duke is merely the most recognizable name.

There's many other white supremacist just from the 2022 election. Fortunantely most of them didn't win.

Yeah, in terms of white n*gg*rs. Why are you all afraid of any context? 😄 And why are you afraid to address the Republicans who defend Confederate Idolatry still to this day? You clowns aren't to be taken seriously and no one does.
Is that a derogatory term for whites? Calling them "white n*gg*rs"? Or was it a term of endearment? Put his comment into context for us, Simp.

I'm not afraid to address anything. I laugh at snowflakes who want to erase our history by throwing a hissy fit over a lump of copper or stone.

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”

You know, and now you're trying unsuccessfully to play it off.

You lose.
Yep. I know..................and I'm LMFAO at you having to pull up some clown from 40 years ago who held a state office in a tiny state to try to paint the Republican party as racist, especially when you clowns elected a Grand Kleagle of the KKK to the US Senate (even made him Majority Leader) until he went toes up in 2010.

You are a joke, Clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Westboro Baptist is a RWNJ institution here. You and I both know he didn't run as a Democrat. Especially not in Kansas.

Liar. You fuckers nearly put him in the senate in 1992.

Phelps ran in Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[99] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[100] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[101][102] and 1997.[citation needed]

Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party presidential primary election. In his 1984 Senate race, Gore had opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm", a position Gore had publicly changed by 2000 as his official position. Phelps stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.
[103]

Party isn't the same thing as demographics. When white southern conservatives supported the democratic party it was pro slavery and Jim Crow. Now the southern democratic party is dominated by black voters and Southern Republicans defend the veneration of piece of shit Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis.

Get educated on your Racist Messiah, Simp.

Forum List

Back