🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First thing the new temporary speaker does?

but those same people stayed demofks. See you keep trying to say they switched parties, no they didn't. the same kkk folks remained kkk. Robert Byrd is a great example of what your bullshit narrative is.
Robert Byrd is a great example of someone who stayed a Democrat and renounced his old racism and spent the rest of his life as and advocate for civil rights while Republican legislators today celebrate Confederates day on MLK Jr's birthday so that there can be no mistaking their deplorable racism.

Robert Byrd is a great example of someone who stayed a Democrat and renounced his old racism and spent the rest of his life as and advocate for civil rights while Republican legislators today celebrate Confederates day on MLK Jr's birthday so that there can be no mistaking their deplorable racism.
cause that makes sense to you. I get it. your allegiance is with the kkk. It's ok, you admitted such.

cause that makes sense to you. I get it. your allegiance is with the kkk. It's ok, you admitted such.
My family came to this country in the 80s. To suggest I have allegiance to the KKK is as silly as Marvin's cosplay.

and yet you're ok with it. you still don't get what that implies. We're all laughing at you admitting to being a kkk lover.
What KKK lover? All you've produced as evidence is a college kid in costume. Am I supposed to take that for a real argument as Republican legislators continue to celebrate Confederates Day and protect Confederate idolatry? Come on guys. These are stupid stupid arguments. 😄

The fact that it's a college kid in costume and that I never lived in Virginia.

You can keep telling that lie, and I'll keep not believing it.

In the meantime, what we know for certain is you've spent just about all day here defending the guy wearing the KKK robe and hood. That's the price you paid for belonging to the party of the Klan.

Party isn't the same thing as demographics. When white southern conservatives supported the democratic party it was pro slavery and Jim Crow. Now the southern democratic party is dominated by black voters and Southern Republicans defend the veneration of piece of shit Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis.
You support a racist party.

You can keep telling that lie, and I'll keep not believing it.
Yeah. You believing whatever you want rather than what's real isn't a bug, its feature.
In the meantime, what we know for certain is you've spent just about all day here defending the guy wearing the KKK robe and hood. That's the price you paid for belonging to the party of the Klan.
I'm not ashamed of defending a college kid in costume from your childish attacks of make believe.

My family came to this country in the 80s. To suggest I have allegiance to the KKK is as silly as Marvin's cosplay.
well you admitted you were. You didn't condemn the costume. Dude, that's fking admittance it's ok to wear. Can't see it any other way. Don't care where you're from, you are here today with today's comments.

You support a racist party.
Couldn't refute anything I said could you? 😄

Do make believe. To me that only means you're already losers. You can't get what you really want if you're too afraid to confidently fight for it. No one really wanting to claim Confederates as their own is how we were able to start tearing down their culture in the first place.

Why did he filibuster the Civil

Rights Act if he already renounced his racism, Rube?

Is that “advocating for civil rights”?
MLK Day….done by Reagan.

Yeah. You believing whatever you want rather than what's real isn't a bug, its feature.

I'm not ashamed of defending a college kid in costume from your childish attacks of make believe.
and there it is again. WOW, fking WOW.

Forum List

Back