🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Reminds me of Duke Cunningham when he was XO of VF-126.....his CO went away for a few days and Duke had the enlisted switch all the furniture from their two offices and moved into the bigger CO's office. When the CO came back, there was hell to pay and Duke's office furniture went out the 2nd story window. A sign of things to come.....Duke as Congressman Cunningham was con-victed of bribery, etc.
The fervor with which they defend this is insane. Not one single tRumper is will to say it was a dick move even though they know it was.

Black people vote. I'm uncertain of the particulars of black gang bangers specifically. Why do you ask?
Aren't you the expert on this subject?

Well i checked it out. About 8.5 percent less blacks vote than whites.

The 2020 election must also be remembered for another turnout statistic: 70.9 percent of white voters cast ballots while only 58.4 percent of nonwhite voters did. As the graph below shows, 62.6 percent of Black American voters, 53.7 percent of Latino American voters, and 59.7 percent of Asian American voters cast ballots in 2020.

Aren't you the expert on this subject?
On Black gang bangers? No. Why would you think so?
Well i checked it out. About 8.5 percent less blacks vote than whites.
Okay..... what does any of this have to do with Black gang bangers?
The 2020 election must also be remembered for another turnout statistic: 70.9 percent of white voters cast ballots while only 58.4 percent of nonwhite voters did. As the graph below shows, 62.6 percent of Black American voters, 53.7 percent of Latino American voters, and 59.7 percent of Asian American voters cast ballots in 2020.

And?

I'm only stating what I know, that you like guys in KKK robes.
You only state what you make believe. The reality is I'm not as bothered 20 + years later by a college student in a KKK costume as you are. I'm more bothered by the piece of shit Right Wingers in 2017 who ran over a woman in defense of their slaver idols. You're a little boy with little boy arguments.

You only state what you make believe. The reality is I'm not as bothered 20 + years later by a college student in a KKK costume as you are. I'm more bothered by the piece of shit Right Wingers in 2017 who ran over a woman in defense of their slaver idols. You're a little boy with little boy arguments.

You're so not bothered, you voted for the guy in the KKK robe and hood, Bingo.

First time the mealy-mouthed R have fought back since NEWT GINGRICH (and of course DJT). USMB board commee go insane over this? They followed the rules. This is nothing. We need a lot more than this.

Holy fk

Like I said, we're all in agreement that calling you boy isn't racist.

That's the deal you made when you supported an old racist like Joe Biden. Now you need to live up to it, boy. You should have had more respect for yourself, but it seems you like being on the bottom.

LOL

No worshiping here. You're just another boy doing make believe arguments because no real argument is good enough.

I will reluctantly vote for Biden if he's the nominee because Republicans and Southern white conservative culture in particular has always been incredibly racist. I reluctantly vote for Biden not because he himself is racist, he's not despite the cosplaying make believe of Simps like you, but because he's old and often confused. Still better than a deplorable racist Republican though.

You're being a coward because you can't admit that person was a college kid in costume over 20 years ago. You're an absolute coward and you prove it over and over and over again while I don't have to feel ashamed at all about celebrating the browning of the Democratic Party and this country. When you can do the same for whites without fear or reservation then maybe I'll stop thinking you a cuck. 😄
ceasefaggotry.gif

Forum List

Back