🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First thing the new temporary speaker does?

it's exactly what leadership does, someone isn't doing the job, you're fired. It's a strange concept for you demofks. you all cowtie with the demfks.
Pelosi was Speaker for years... It is tradition they keep there hideaway office.
How insecure is this guy that his first action was to wreak a tradition while being a termp... No one voted for him.

So are Democrats meant to retaliate when they are elected speaker and kick out all former GOP Speakers?

Pelosi was Speaker for years... It is tradition they keep there hideaway office.
How insecure is this guy that his first action was to wreak a tradition while being a termp... No one voted for him.

So are Democrats meant to retaliate when they are elected speaker and kick out all former GOP Speakers?
they can bring up challenges any time. Need a majority to win. It's hard for you, I get it.

Nope. Wrong again, racist. 😄

I found another one of your boys, cuck. lol

1696444279233.png

Claim a bigger office.

LOL, talk about having your priorities fucked up. All the shit that's going on up there and this is his biggest concern?

This guy is living proof that republicans can't govern.

She's attending Feinstein's funeral, not even in DC at the moment.
Nancy does not lift a finger to move to a smaller office. She got the office to begin with by demanding a person move out. She had to expect it would also apply to her.

Trouble yourself not since movers are hired to move the Congress.

Claim a bigger office.

LOL, talk about having your priorities fucked up. All the shit that's going on up there and this is his biggest concern?

This guy is living proof that republicans can't govern.

She's attending Feinstein's funeral, not even in DC at the moment.
LOL Like the hag is the one that is going to be the one moving computers.

Funny how none of you freaks are even trying to justify or excuse this, all you're doing is insulting me.

You're stuck, once again trying to excuse the inexcusable.
What's inexcusable? She should have moved out of that office months ago.

oh, well here for your education.

even the demofks can't refute the facts, even in the fact checking group.... Badda bing, badda boom

Historians agree that although factions of the Democratic Party did majorly contribute to the Civil War's start and the KKK's founding,

You and this neo-Nazi, as well as the KKK guy, all support Joe Biden. That makes you a Nazi cuck and a KKK cuck. LOL
That's only how you, with your Simp logic, thinks that's how that works. I guess if me and Hitler both like hot dogs that makes me a Nazi. Marvin Logic! 😄

There is no difference between cowards and racists. You all are always both. 😄
and yet demofks hold the blacks prisoners in their democratic plantation's in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, LA. yeah yeah yeah, you fking kkk lover.

Forum List

Back