🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Uniforms or costumes? Can a cosplayer like you tell the difference anymore or are you to lost to your own sauce? 😄

The important part is that the guy wore a KKK robe, and you still voted for him, then went on the internet to defend him. I think there's a word for that, boy, but I can't remember what it is...

lol

Biden did call LL J Cool LLJ “boy” the other day. :auiqs.jpg:
He did. And this was the response from black people who aren't giant snowflakes like you soft ass white pussies.

They explained that calling a black man, boy, is a racist term, they made fun of Joe Biden for being old, for also getting his name wrong (Biden called him LL J Cool J) and they kept it moving. Marvin however has never ever heard anything so racist in his life that it broke him to point that's his been following me around calling me boy ever since.

Now what have I missed?

The important part is that the guy wore a KKK robe, and you still voted for him, then went on the internet to defend him. I think there's a word for that, boy, but I can't remember what it is...

lol
You don't think it's important whether it was a costume or a uniform because you're not a serious person making a serious point. You're a boy doing make believe.

He did. And this was the response from black people who aren't giant snowflakes like you soft ass white pussies.

They explained that calling a black man, boy, is a racist term, they made fun of Joe Biden for being old, for also getting his name wrong (Biden called him LL J Cool J) and they kept it moving. Marvin however has never ever heard anything so racist in his life that it broke him to point that's his been following me around calling me boy ever since.

Now what have I missed?

You missed the part about you worshipping a blatant, lifelong racist, Simp.

You missed the part about you worshipping a blatant, lifelong racist, Simp.
No worshiping here. You're just another boy doing make believe arguments because no real argument is good enough.

I will reluctantly vote for Biden if he's the nominee because Republicans and Southern white conservative culture in particular has always been incredibly racist. I reluctantly vote for Biden not because he himself is racist, he's not despite the cosplaying make believe of Simps like you, but because he's old and often confused. Still better than a deplorable racist Republican though.

No worshiping here. You're just another boy doing make believe arguments because no real argument is good enough.

I will reluctantly vote for Biden if he's the nominee because Republicans and Southern white conservative culture in particular has always been incredibly racist. I reluctantly vote for Biden not because he himself is racist, he's not despite the cosplaying make believe of Simps like you, but because he's old and often confused. Still better than a deplorable racist Republican though.
Tater has always been a blatant racist, and you worship him.

The important part is you voted for a guy wearing a KKK robe, then went on the internet to defend him.
No, the important part is that guy was a college student in Halloween costume and not an actual KKK supporter. He actually worked with a Black construction company owner to remove Confederate statues throughout Virginia in the face of anger and violence of Republicans.

The fact WEF Pelosi still had the office says everything Americans need to know about McCarthy.
It's a conspiracy!!!

conspiracy1.gif

Exactly what I expect from a slave mentality.

I'm excited to watch the browning of the Democratic Party and this country. I make no bones about that. The only ones afraid to speak honestly here are you clowns. 😄

I'm being completely honest by pointing out your enthusiastic support for people who wear KKK robes and call black men "boy". That's just who you are.

I'm being completely honest by pointing out your enthusiastic support for people who wear KKK robes and call black men "boy". That's just who you are.
You're being a coward because you can't admit that person was a college kid in costume over 20 years ago. You're an absolute coward and you prove it over and over and over again while I don't have to feel ashamed at all about celebrating the browning of the Democratic Party and this country. When you can do the same for whites without fear or reservation then maybe I'll stop thinking you a cuck. 😄

You're being a coward because you can't admit that person was a college kid in costume over 20 years ago. You're an absolute coward and you prove it over and over and over again while I don't have to feel ashamed at all about celebrating the browning of the Democratic Party and this country. When you can do the same for whites without fear or reservation then maybe I'll stop thinking you a cuck. 😄

Your party made you vote for a guy wearing the uniform of the group who lynched black people. If anyone is a cuck, it's you.

Forum List

Back