First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Oh, today was big, big I tell ya! This is a movement to fix Congress, some Democrats are in on it too, I think.

Single item bills with no pork, yes or no. That's it.

Yeah! They're doing it!

Line item budget vetoing, vetoing funding for certain areas of bureaus. They want to fix the government!

This is way bigger than just getting rid of one RINO. This is a Hail Mary to get Congress to function again.

I say there's a decent enough possibility it can work.

You are a delusional old fool.

Except in this case it's Marvin who's doing the constant make believe.

Wrong, boy. You've failed to come up with a single example of anything "racist" I've posted here. The world agrees that calling you boy isn't racist (at least since last week, lol).

You should have listened when I told you not to let your betters get away with racist shit. I guess you just don't respect yourself enough to want better.

Wrong, boy. You've failed to come up with a single example of anything "racist" I've posted here. The world agrees that calling you boy isn't racist (at least since last week, lol).
I don't care about proving it you, you racist. 😄 Why would I. I'm wondering if you recognize what a failure your argument is in the real life. The answer appears to be no.
You should have listened when I told you not to let your betters get away with racist shit. I guess you just don't respect yourself enough to want better.
It's you who doesn't respect my opinion enough to accept that I saw Joe Biden's comments as a mistake rather than as intentional. You can't make believe yourself out of the reality of your racism, Marvin.

I don't care about proving it you, you racist. 😄 Why would I. I'm wondering if you recognize what a failure your argument is in the real life. The answer appears to be no.

It's you who doesn't respect my opinion enough to accept that I saw Joe Biden's comments as a mistake rather than at intentional. You can't make believe yourself out of reality, Marvin.

Like I said, we're all in agreement that calling you boy isn't racist.

That's the deal you made when you supported an old racist like Joe Biden. Now you need to live up to it, boy. You should have had more respect for yourself, but it seems you like being on the bottom.

LOL

Claim a bigger office.

LOL, talk about having your priorities fucked up. All the shit that's going on up there and this is his biggest concern?

This guy is living proof that republicans can't govern.

She's attending Feinstein's funeral, not even in DC at the moment.
McCarthy shoulda kicked the bitch out a long time ago.

As to you whining about spending time on this, how long does it take to say “GTFO”?

Like I said, we're all in agreement that calling you boy isn't racist.
No, "we" aren't but you'll certainly pretend. That's your thing.
That's the deal you made when you supported an old racist like Joe Biden. Now you need to live up to it, boy. You should have had more respect for yourself, but it seems you like being on the bottom.

LOL
You should have more respect for yourself and just admit you're a racist. 😄

No, "we" aren't but you'll certainly pretend. That's your thing.

You should have more respect for yourself and just admit you're a racist. 😄

Continuing to call me a racist when you don't have a single post to prove it just makes you look like the low-IQ bigot Joe Biden counts on you to be for your support, boy.

LOL

Continuing to call me a racist when you don't have a single post to prove it just makes you look like the low-IQ bigot Joe Biden counts on you to be for your support, boy.

LOL
You begging for me to prove to you that you're a racist is so sad. 😄 Go prove it to the millions of Americans and the vast majority of minorities in this country who identify Republicans as the party of bigots and racists.

You begging for me to prove to you that you're a racist is so sad. 😄 Go prove it to the millions of Americans and the vast majority of minorities in this country who identify Republicans as the party of bigots and racists.

LOL, is that what you told yourself when you voted for this guy, boy?

1696438726543.png

Joe Biden has never called me boy. You have, repeatedly. Will you ever take off the costume and put down the make believe?

😄

Do you? Or do we just get to watch you do pretty costume changes all day?

😄

It was easy for me. What isn't easy for you is providing any real evidence of Joe Biden calling me boy because you don't have any real big boy arguments. You only have little boy pretend ones.

😄
Biden did call LL J Cool LLJ “boy” the other day. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back