First thing the new temporary speaker does?

somehow i get the feeling that some of you do are. no fans of pelosi?

But instead of prison you clownish cosplayers will have to settle for her simply moving down the hall. 😄
The only way this government survives in its present tattered Republic form is if the Republican party acts like Progs. And we need a total clown show in the congress. After which the Progs will wise up or something wicked this way comes will be the follow-on to the current way of governing.

The only way this government survives in its present tattered Republic form is if the Republican party acts like Progs. And we need a total clown show in the congress. After which the Progs will wise up or something wicked this way comes will be the follow-on to the current way of governing.
Yeah? How does that work exactly? How do eight MAGAts flinging shit and alienating their own party get you to what you want, whatever that is?

You're not my better, racist. 😄 In fact you're such a poor copy of those who came before you can't even express pride in your racism. You try to pass off ownership to others. That's how little you believe in yourself. 😄

You can't point to a single thing I've ever posted that's racist. We know you enjoy being called boy, so don't try that one.

LOL

You can't point to a single thing I've ever posted that's racist. We know you enjoy being called boy, so don't try that one.

LOL
I can point to you calling me boy over and over again and pretending as if I enjoy it because you're that kind of coward that you rather do dress up and make believe than take pride in your own comments. 😄

Should have happened long ago bu McCarthy sis not have the balls to do it. Now she should be thrown out of congress

I can point to you calling me boy over and over again and pretending as if I enjoy it because you're that kind of coward that you rather do dress up and make believe than take pride in your own comments. 😄

Like I said, you've been clear that being called boy isn't a problem for you. Such is the cost you incurred by sucking Joe Biden's shriveled dick.

Got anything else? You mean to tell me you can't point to single thing I've written here that's racist?

This should be an easy one for you, boy.

LOL

Like I said, you've been clear that being called boy isn't a problem for you. Such is the cost you incurred by sucking Joe Biden's shriveled dick.
Joe Biden has never called me boy. You have, repeatedly. Will you ever take off the costume and put down the make believe?

😄
Got anything else? You mean to tell me you can't point to single thing I've written here that's racist?
Do you? Or do we just get to watch you do pretty costume changes all day?

😄
This should be an easy one for you, boy.

LOL
It was easy for me. What isn't easy for you is providing any real evidence of Joe Biden calling me boy because you don't have any real big boy arguments. You only have little boy pretend ones.

😄

Joe Biden has never called me boy. You have, repeatedly. Will you ever take off the costume and put down the make believe?

😄

Do you? Or do we just get to watch you do pretty costume changes all day?

😄

It was easy for me. What isn't easy for you is providing any real evidence of Joe Biden calling me boy because you don't have any real big boy arguments. You only have little boy pretend ones.

😄

Still got nothing, boy? Are you saying it's ok for Joe Biden to call LL Cool J "boy", but you're better than him? That sounds like you're the racist.

Where are all these "racist" posts of mine?

LOL

Forum List

Back