First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Still got nothing, boy? Are you saying it's ok for Joe Biden to call LL Cool J "boy", but you're better than him? That sounds like you're the racist.

Where are all these "racist" posts of mine?

LOL
I always got you being a total coward Marvin. That never fails. It's not okay that Joe Biden called LL Cool J boy but he also quickly realized his mistake and corrected himself, so as far as agregious acts go that one didn't travel that far. You on the other hand didn't use the term by mistake but with purpose, repeatedly. You are a racist and a coward. Biden is just old. To me I feel it would be better for you to at least be a proud racist, but then I'm coming from the perspective of someone with confidence and pride. Your perspective may differ.

I always got you being a total coward Marvin. That never fails. It's not okay that Joe Biden called LL Cool J boy but he also quickly realized his mistake and corrected himself, so as far as agregious acts go that one didn't travel that far. You on the other hand didn't use the term by mistake but with purpose, repeatedly. You are a racist and a coward. Biden is just old. To me I feel it would be better for you to at least be a proud racist, but then I'm coming from the perspective of someone with confidence and pride. Your perspective may differ.

I'm old, too. Where are all these racist posts of mine, boy?

Sorry bout that,

1. She finally got kicked out of her undue office, GREAT!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm old, too. Where are all these racist posts of mine, boy?
All the ones where you repeatedly call me boy for one. That's what makes you a racist. What makes you a coward is you trying to justify it with these sad arguments that your purposeful use of that word directed at me is at all equivalent to Biden's mistaken use of that word to LL Cool J.

All the ones where you repeatedly call me boy for one. That's what makes you a racist. What makes you a coward is you trying to justify it with these sad arguments that your purposeful use of that word directed at me is at all equivalent to Biden's mistaken use of that word to LL Cool J.

"For one"? What else do you have?

You think Biden made a mistake calling LL Cool J boy?

LOL

I don't really need to provide anything beyond that. You're repeated, purposeful use of that word directed at me is enough.

Yes.

When you're done laughing can you prove me wrong is that the extent of it? 😄

Calling you boy isn't racist, the entire corporate media, all elected DemoKKKrats, and every leftist on this board already confirmed that when they sat silently while Joe Biden did it.

I told you there's a price to be paid for hitching your wagon to that racist old white man. You should have listened to me.

What else have you got?

Calling you boy isn't racist, the entire corporate media, all elected DemoKKKrats, and every leftist on this board already confirmed that when they sat silently while Joe Biden did it.
To sum up your hilarious beliefs, it's not racist when you do it repeatedly, it is when Joe Biden does so and immediately corrects himself. Great argument to take to the people. I'm sure the majority and mainstream will find it convincing. 😄
I told you there's a price to be paid for hitching your wagon to that racist old white man. You should have listened to me.
What price is that? You pay the price for your own cowardice Marvin. 😄
What else have you got?
What else have you got beyond your weak ass duck and hide racism? 😄

If just a few Republicans see the light, Hakeem could be Speaker! Maybe Gaetz & Co. will return the favor.
Tell us what Hakeem will do to utopia. Nada...Nothing...pure feces and accelerating the demise of the nation.

To sum up your hilarious beliefs, it's not racist when you do it repeatedly, it is when Joe Biden does so and immediately corrects himself. Great argument to take to the people. I'm sure the majority and mainstream will find it convincing. 😄

What price is that? You pay the price for your own cowardice Marvin. 😄

What else have you got beyond your weak ass duck and hide racism? 😄

So you still have nothing to point to to support your claim I'm "racist", and we all know that everyone in the media, the DNC, and on this board agrees that using the word "boy" isn't racist.

I told you hitching your wagon to a racist piece of shit like Joe Biden was going to cost you. He thinks you're nothing more than a talking monkey.

Now, why don't you go do something useful instead of whining to me like a little bitch, boy?

So you still have nothing to point to to support your claim I'm "racist", and we all know that everyone in the media, the DNC, and on this board agrees that using the word "boy" isn't racist.
No. That's just your make believe commentary. Calling a Black man a boy is a racist comment which is why Joe Biden immediately corrected himself. If he didn't think it was a problematic statement he would of carried on without the correction. The difference between Biden and yourself is that his mistakenly made a racist comment while you used it with purpose.
I told you hitching your wagon to a racist piece of shit like Joe Biden was going to cost you. He thinks you're nothing more than a talking monkey.
No. Again that's just you doing make believe.
Now, why don't you go do something useful instead of whining to me like a little bitch, boy?
I'm not whining, I'm explaining why you're racist and why the world sees you as such but not Biden as if you were a mentally slow child who couldn't easily discern the difference like the rest of us.

One can be called a boy because they act like a child or a very young and inexperienced person whose utterances indicate they should remain silent

Forum List

Back