🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Claim a bigger office.

LOL, talk about having your priorities fucked up. All the shit that's going on up there and this is his biggest concern?

This guy is living proof that republicans can't govern.

She's attending Feinstein's funeral, not even in DC at the moment.
It's living proof Republicans can govern, removing squatters is the first step to improving working conditions for the majority.

Your party made you vote for a guy wearing the uniform of the group who lynched black people. If anyone is a cuck, it's you.
No. They didn't make anyone do anything that's not how voting or democracy works you Simp and while the costume was certainly distasteful the ones who defend the veneration of actual slavers are Republicans. They ran over a woman in protest of the removal of their idols.

No. They didn't make anyone do anything that's not how voting or democracy works you Simp and while the costume was certainly distasteful the ones who defend the veneration of actual slavers are Republicans. They ran over a woman in protest of the removal of their idols.

The DNC cucked you like a little bitch. The guy in the KKK robe is laughing his ass off at you, because you voted for him and he thinks you're a talking monkey, just like Joe Biden thinks you're a talking monkey.

Now put on your "slight Indian accent" and go into a 7-Eleven, boy!

lol

1696441932232.png

The DNC cucked you like a little bitch. The guy in the KKK robe is laughing his ass off at you, because you voted for him and he thinks you're a talking monkey, just like Joe Biden thinks you're a talking monkey.

Now put on your "slight Indian accent" and go into a 7-Eleven, boy!

lol

View attachment 838133
You're doing cosplay while actual deplorable mutants on the right ran over a woman in defense of their slaver statues. 😄

You're doing cosplay while actual deplorable mutants on the right ran over a woman in defense of their slaver statues. 😄

You're a cuck for the party that lynched blacks for centuries. You're so cucked, you actually voted for a guy wearing the uniform of the KKK, then came here to defend him. He thinks you're a talking monkey.

You're a cuck for the party that lynched blacks for centuries. You're so cucked, you actually voted for a guy wearing the uniform of the KKK, then came here to defend him. He thinks you're a talking monkey.
Wrong again cosplayer. I support minorities taking the Democratic party and this country and making it theirs as the ultimate fuck you to bigot whites.

The establishment wants to keep on kicking the can down the road. What happens when the road ends? They don't care. God help my grandchildren.

That's some strong leadership right out of the gate. I hope you guys know I am being facecious...a bit of an odd start for the guy lol, a red.meat move I suppose.
It is petty weak leadership... It is a courtious to offer the former speakers their hideway offices, a tradition which both sides have respected...

This show this with the temp job as a weak insecure little man... Most Republicans will feel a bit embarrassed with this... You forget that these people are work colleges and this sort of behaviour leaves a bad taste around..

The Democrats got rid of a RINO, thank you very much. They just used Gaetz and can throw him to the wolves now, if they want. How badly does McCarthy want his job back?
yep, you're so right. And you don't get it. I thought you were all about him being there? weird.

It is petty weak leadership... It is a courtious to offer the former speakers their hideway offices, a tradition which both sides have respected...

This show this with the temp job as a weak insecure little man... Most Republicans will feel a bit embarrassed with this... You forget that these people are work colleges and this sort of behaviour leaves a bad taste around..
it's exactly what leadership does, someone isn't doing the job, you're fired. It's a strange concept for you demofks. you all cowtie with the demfks.

If I see any more KKK members, I'll send them your way for a foot massage and a blow job (and your vote if they're running for office).

lol
What would be the point? You're too stupid to tell the difference between a dumb kid in dress up and the real deal. 😄

Forum List

Back