🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About “TICK TOCK” Set To Drop TOMORROW

Still waiting for the H. Clinton Special Prosecutor. Still waiting for the FISA declassification. Still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall. Still waiting for the border to be shut down. Still waiting for Obamacare to be replaced. Still waiting for the deficit to be eliminated. Still waiting for H. Clinton to be locked up.

Still waiting for complete denucleariaztion of North Korea...

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public
Interesting....

Friends within the LE circles are telling me that high level folks are very nervous. The rumors are, there is a massive deep seated corruption problem in all four major agencies command staff (FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ) and this memo will force them to deal with it. Payoffs, threats, intentional destruction of evidence, illegal dissemination of FISA collected data and cover up....

Now more than ever I want to see this document.

If the command staff is as worried about this as much as I am told they are, we will be seeing resignations in an effort to keep from being forced into compulsory testimony as an employee.

Going to be an interesting week...
Now more than ever I want to see this document. }}}}

hope you get the redacted version

Funny... the director of the FBI Christopher Wray testified to Congress yesterday that the FBI didn't do anything wrong when investigating the Trump campaign and Russia...

He didn't say any such thing. He picked and said his words in a strategic manner.

Wray has to protect the integrity of the FBI and its employees. He's not going to help paint a negative picture
of the agency, as a whole. The bad apples, he has helped get rid of.

When he is discussing authorized surveillance, he is talking about following Agency procedure(s). Which, includes
following the law. If the FISA warrants, for example, were obtained by giving false information or by omitting required
information, they would be considered illegal, at this moment.

Wray just protected the Agency and its current employees from that group of 25 agents who have been fired, resigned
or demoted,who served under the previous Director.

"Asked by Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., if he would say that the FBI is "spying" when it investigates suspected terrorists and mobsters while following "investigative policies and procedures," Wray replied, "Well, that's not the term I would use."

He added: "I believe that the FBI is engaged in investigative activity, and part of investigative activity includes surveillance activity of different shapes and sizes. And to me, the key question is making sure that it's done by the book, consistent with our lawful authorities. That's the key question. Different people use different colloquial phrases."

Wray declined to discuss in detail the FBI's investigation into the Trump campaign because of an ongoing Justice Department inspector general probe into the origins of the Russia inquiry. Barr has said he expects the watchdog report to be done in May or June.

But asked whether he was aware of evidence that the FBI had illegally spied on the Trump campaign, Wray said, "I don't think I personally have any evidence of that sort.""

Surveillance is not 'spying' and there's no evidence Trump campaign was illegally monitored, says FBI director

The FBI did their job investigating what they were supposed to, and did so "by the book."
who's book?

FISA documents reveal FBI collusion – Boston Herald

Funny... the director of the FBI Christopher Wray testified to Congress yesterday that the FBI didn't do anything wrong when investigating the Trump campaign and Russia...

He didn't say any such thing. He picked and said his words in a strategic manner.

Wray has to protect the integrity of the FBI and its employees. He's not going to help paint a negative picture
of the agency, as a whole. The bad apples, he has helped get rid of.

When he is discussing authorized surveillance, he is talking about following Agency procedure(s). Which, includes
following the law. If the FISA warrants, for example, were obtained by giving false information or by omitting required
information, they would be considered illegal, at this moment.

Wray just protected the Agency and its current employees from that group of 25 agents who have been fired, resigned
or demoted,who served under the previous Director.

"Asked by Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., if he would say that the FBI is "spying" when it investigates suspected terrorists and mobsters while following "investigative policies and procedures," Wray replied, "Well, that's not the term I would use."

He added: "I believe that the FBI is engaged in investigative activity, and part of investigative activity includes surveillance activity of different shapes and sizes. And to me, the key question is making sure that it's done by the book, consistent with our lawful authorities. That's the key question. Different people use different colloquial phrases."

Wray declined to discuss in detail the FBI's investigation into the Trump campaign because of an ongoing Justice Department inspector general probe into the origins of the Russia inquiry. Barr has said he expects the watchdog report to be done in May or June.

But asked whether he was aware of evidence that the FBI had illegally spied on the Trump campaign, Wray said, "I don't think I personally have any evidence of that sort.""

Surveillance is not 'spying' and there's no evidence Trump campaign was illegally monitored, says FBI director

The FBI did their job investigating what they were supposed to, and did so "by the book."
who's book?

FISA documents reveal FBI collusion – Boston Herald

Who's book? The FBI's according to TRUMP appointed FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Forum List

Back