🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About “TICK TOCK” Set To Drop TOMORROW

007, check out Tucker's show last night if for reason you missed it!

The entire show was great as usual but note the info starting at 6:20. The Kenyan OBAMA was actively involved in the Russian hoax conspiracy!

This scandal, although it's been brewing for some time, is only just GETTING STARTED. It WILL go all the way up to Barry.

But when it's over, or even maybe at some point during, even if we don't know it's happening, the US Marshalls could be sent to Hawaii with WARRANT IN HAND to search for this FABLED hard copy certificate of birth that obama claims is there. Well, I think even though the dems have ridiculed anyone and everyone for years that says there isn't one, they knew there isn't one also. They just wanted to protect their MESSIAH. But the shit will hit the fan, and all us that know there isn't one, we'll get the last laugh.

Holy shit... you're still on this birther crap? You're only making yourself look like a fool.

OK... Einstein... I'll ask you once... show me the hard copy certificate of birth... go ahead, you pathetic little ass clown... show me... find it... let's see it.

We AAAAALLL know NO ONE has EVER seen it, because there ISN'T ONE, and don't think for a minute that JACK OFFS like YOU thiking your DUMBASS little quips have made ANYONE forget about it.

You'll have shit on face one of these days, and I'll be the guy smearing, you retarded idiot.

Is Obama's mom a native U.S. citizen from Hawaii?

Her nativity didn't matter at the time of his birth due to the 1952 Immigration and Naturalization Citizenship Law on the books in 1961. She had to have been 19 years old at the time to confer citizenship to him. He was allegedly born in August of 1961. Her birth date was in late November. She was some 4 months shy of being able to confer citizenship to him. He was never a Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. It's tomorrow. And .... nothing.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. The Trumpflakes are like kids on Christmas morning who find ... nothing under the tree.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. The poor Trumpflakes. They've been scammed again.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. We told you so.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Keep watching FOX, Trumpflakes. Don't lose hope. Santa might still arrive.

Wrong. It is in court documents. The FBI and CIA actually have the tapes. If Trump wants to play this little game of exposing classified information as a political tool, it will come back to bite him in the ass when things like the Carter Page tapes get released to show that the FISA warrant was, well warranted.

The FBI actually gave fake information to the Russian spies in binders that they had bugged, and have recordings of the men talking about how they had compromised Page and gotten information from him.

I think it's clear that the dems on the house intel committee have to release the actual report to counter nunes' hack job

Then why did every single DEM vote NOT to release it?

Maybe because it contains classified information. The fact is that Republicans are trying to turn the FBI and DOJ into Trump's personal Gestapo.

You are wrong NAZI...

Trump is trying to restore our faith in them.

You mean like when he fired Sally Yates after she warned him that Flynn was lying? :banana:

No, I mean like when obama, hillary , the FBI and the DOJ

conspired with the Russians to thwart democracy.

Nazis like you support this….:dance:

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public
Interesting....

Friends within the LE circles are telling me that high level folks are very nervous. The rumors are, there is a massive deep seated corruption problem in all four major agencies command staff (FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ) and this memo will force them to deal with it. Payoffs, threats, intentional destruction of evidence, illegal dissemination of FISA collected data and cover up....

Now more than ever I want to see this document.

If the command staff is as worried about this as much as I am told they are, we will be seeing resignations in an effort to keep from being forced into compulsory testimony as an employee.

Going to be an interesting week...
i'm always amused by people who have *friends*

carry on

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.
LOL

Hannity's ratings dwarf all of the other cable news....

Nice spin...
you can't be stupid enough to think ratings are tied to the truth, can you?

I think it's clear that the dems on the house intel committee have to release the actual report to counter nunes' hack job

Maybe because it contains classified information. The fact is that Republicans are trying to turn the FBI and DOJ into Trump's personal Gestapo.

You are wrong NAZI...

You mean like when he fired Sally Yates after she warned him that Flynn was lying? :banana:

Projection is very sad part of mental illness. I guess I should put you on the list as well.

You are wrong NAZI...

Projection is very sad part of mental illness. I guess I should put you on the list as well.

Tell me...

If obama and the gang are proven to be guilty...

Should they be punished?

So....memo?

You are funny....

Do some more....

Very shortly these will all be rammed up your ass sideways..

Long Live President Donald J. Trump and the Tea Party..

I love Sarah Palin.......:banana:

So....memo?

You are funny....

Do some more....

Very shortly these will all be rammed up your ass sideways..

Long Live President Donald J. Trump and the Tea Party..

I love Sarah Palin.......:banana:
Nice bass in the avatar. Duck season is over and I'm getting my boat fishing ready this weekend to go when the weather warms up.

Spring will be here before you know it...

Can't wait to get out on the lake on that first

half way nice day. I hope to catch them on the

nest this year.

Given the buildup this thing has been given, I'm sure the indictments will be flying by nightfall tomorrow.
I think the opposite. I feel a lot of people will be in for a big let down. The memo will contain nothing, or the parts that do contain something will not be released.

Likely well end up with a bunch of text talking about someone's lunch meeting followed by a massage....

Think about it, when was the last time there was anything that really shocked the public? Watergate? Those kinds of things just don't happen anymore. The media is too controlled, and the flow of information is highly edited. In top of that, those in upper areas of power won't let any damning information to be released, and even if by chance there is something bad released, nobody truly responsible will ever have to serve any punishment, likely they will serve up a few scapegoats to show the people that they are holding people accountable, but those who are really the puppeteers of this whole thing will walk away, unscathed.

How is it possible that this earth-shattering memo has NOT been released yet???????

Forum List

Back